Hydaelyn Role-Players
CrimsonMars - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: CrimsonMars (/showthread.php?tid=3692)

CrimsonMars - CrimsonMars - 08-18-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Sinette Leclerc, Chiyo Hoshi
  • Primary character: Chiyo Hoshi

• Linkshells: Coalition OOC
  • Primary RP linkshell: Limitless Sky
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): As much as I'd like to RP, I would also like to balance out IC and OOC however I see fit, so I guess it would be "medium."

• Views on RP combat and injuries: My characters generally have no problem fighting, unless stated otherwise. If my character gets provoked or gets angered easily, they will likely become hostile. They will also defend themselves, or even others if need. As far as injuries are concerned, they can get hurt of course. I don't like god-modding as much as anyone else. The only time they would "die" though is if I stop playing them all together.   

• Views on IC romance: Again, I have no issues with this as long as it's consistent and not forced (dating, marriage, etc). Depending on the circumstances, I'm even open to erotic play, depending on the atmosphere. Obviously, I'm not looking for anything serious OOC. I know I may seem sexy to some of you but I'm not too keen on online relationships anymore outside of friendship. ^^;

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I'd love to make friends, allies and especially rivals, both IC and OOC. Family ties somehow seems a little more complex for me though I'm open to that as well. Hook me up if you're interested.

• Views on lore: I'm fairly new to FF in general so forgive me if I make any mistakes. I'll try to follow it as best as I can, especially if I need too.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Still getting used to the chat functions. I haven't even play the game enough to have a certain view point yet...
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Contact info: [email protected] (also hit me up on YIM. ;D )

RE: CrimsonMars - CrimsonMars - 08-23-2013

Here, I will explain how I will be portraying my character, Chiyo Hoshi to give you a hands up on what to except.

Chiyo Hoshi is a female miqo'te fighter who was raised by Roegadyn Hellsguards after her mother passed away. She was raised and trained by a monk throughout the years in mostly hand-to-hand combat so she's no stranger to fighting. The reason why here name isn't tibal is because her first name was changed to fit her living accommodations. Chiyo mostly has a tomboyish addition with a good sense of adventure and sport, but also likes to relax once in a while and eats. She usually tries to be kind and respectful, even when fighting, but means will when she does wrong. Chiyo hopes to one day become a great monk like her mentor. She feels that she might have to face a great challenge one day...

When it comes to IC combat, Chiyo is no slouch, especially with the martial arts, but like all PCs, she's not perfect. She has a few weakness. While Chiyo is experienced in melee combat, she is magically weak, and is barely a decent conjurer, so a good mage might beat her. A sustained opponent, i.e., someone naturally "tanky" might also prove a match for Chiyo, though she has some sustain techniques of her own such as Second Wind and cure. Though she can block easily, she mainly relies on evasion. Generally speaking, I will basing IC combat based on IC experience as will as loosely the characters' levels, so if your character is significantly higher than her's, and is an experienced fighter, you have a good choice of winning, depending on how you're willing to go things of course. Chiyo isn't a violent person, but it's possible she can get provoked.

As far as IC romance is concerned, it is possible for Chiyo to have a significant 'other,' even marriage is possible, for she has a hidden sweet spot that must be triggered somehow. Though she is bisexual, it is much easier for a female to trigger that sweet spot. Reason being, she had a few moments of clarity while bathing with other women. She might even look at a pretty-looking female extensively. It will take a little longer for a male to do that. It's just the way it is.