Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gone Public: responses and reactions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gone Public: responses and reactions (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Gone Public: responses and reactions - Smiling River - 03-18-2010

Here is a list of forums where the announcement has been made:

Eorzeapedia

Core

Zam

I for one am interested in the responses we get this time around, especially since we need to establish communication with RPers as well as the general public. Let me know if it has been posted elsewhere so that we can keep these in one place for easy check up.

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - River - 03-18-2010

It's nice to see that people are already interested. Big Grin

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Nanapariri - 03-18-2010

I have a Dreams in Vanadiel account should I post there?

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Jakky - 03-18-2010

Absolutely. Post everywhere!

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Nanapariri - 03-18-2010

Ok I posted it on DIV:

Dreams in Vanadiel

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Kylin - 03-18-2010

Ramdrgn also posted it on FFXIV Base.

KillingIfrit is another possibility. I thought about Blue Gartr as well but not sure if we'd be well received there since they're more endgame oriented I believe. I also created a member group on the Square Enix Members site to advertise us, though I don't expect much from there.

In a few days or so, I'll also advertise us on MMORPG.com. I'm also looking at Crystal Cosmo and Final Fantasy Forums. The latter may be difficult because I think they operate differently than other community sites. In addition, they have their own base for RP operations (with lots of roleplayers from what I can tell) and it may look like we're trying to "steal them away" or something.

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Guest - 03-18-2010

You snagged me from the Core.

I'm not an RP'er, but I just felt like I wanted to create an account,and talk with you folks.

I love playing on RP servers, because of the level of maturity and atmosphere RP players seem to generate.

As I said, I'm not an RP'er, but perhaps someday, until then I hope you don't mind a lurker.

Best of luck with the website, and the forums.

Re: Gone Public: responses and reactions - Kylin - 03-18-2010

There are currently 8 more sites linked below that I'd like us to get advertised on. If anyone has an account on any of these or is willing to create an account there, that would be great. I'm trying to keep constant tabs on the currently made threads and it just starts getting confusing/overwhelming when you start adding in so many different sites.

Ten Ton Hammer (You need at least 5 posts here before you can even post any link to anything so hopefully someone here already has an account.)

FFXIV Citadel (Smaller group in comparison to others but a group nonetheless.)

FFXIV Vault

Beyond Vana'diel (Same size as Citadel.)

FinalFantasy14.org (Smallest community fan site listed here.)

MMORPG.com

Crystal Cosmo (Same size as Citadel and Beyond Vana'diel.)

Final Fantasy Forums