Hydaelyn Role-Players
Stop playing with our hearts square - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Stop playing with our hearts square (/showthread.php?tid=3726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Stop playing with our hearts square - Felix Sideris - 08-19-2013

And so.. this thread, similar to my "art of distraction" thread is to serve as a place where people can post about how Square keeps playing with our hearts and giving us bits and pieces of this game to play.

And so.. How will you keep yourself busy for the next four days?

I myself have work.. and after I get home(which is usually around 4:00) I have two dogs to take care of before I get any down time. Soo.. hopefully that will distract me, assuming I don't go crazy from boredom.

Hmm. That reminds me! I can play Dark Souls!

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Nahue - 08-19-2013

[youtube]Z6W56HwPOQg[/youtube]

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Ashren Dotharl - 08-19-2013

I'll be keeping myself busy for the next four days working on my FC and obsessively checking these forums until I can get in game. I'm already feeling symptoms of withdrawal.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - TheLastCandle - 08-19-2013

Tales of Xillia, catchin' up on Doctor Who.. No shortage of things to do, as much as I miss the beta already!

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Quuyn - 08-19-2013

Nahue, that was exactly what I thought of when I saw the forum title. I was about to do the exact same thing. So thank you.

I am keeping busy with a Marathon game of Civ V, and the occasional game of League of Legends with my roommate... Thankfully Civ V eats my time like a Hippo, so it's going by rather quick.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Cato - 08-19-2013

I'll be researching the game so that I can understand it better in time for the early access period. Other than that I'll likely just pass the time with the my usual day to day business and a handful of other games.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - S'demyx Tia - 08-19-2013

I'm actually going out of town for the weekend, so no early play until Sunday. Guess I'll be getting sh*tfaced and partying with my out of state friends until play time! Big Grin

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Uther - 08-19-2013

Working, unfortunately. Gotta bring home the bills. In my spare time, I'll be reading. I've been reading a lot of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Tarzan of the Apes books, but tomorrow is H.P. Lovecraft's birthday so I might have to have a Call of Cthulhu day. That should preoccupy me until the 24th. I might also go hiking if I can find the time.

No video games are really catching my eye besides FFXIV and Wildstar.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Vokcas - 08-19-2013

I think I will spend my time trying to put off doing my character Biography. ^^

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Seohyun - 08-19-2013

I bought Dragon Crown and Tales of Xillia, so I'll be using those to keep me entertained until the early access. There's also work, but that's not entertaining at all... Frustrated

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Desmond Aryll - 08-19-2013

I've been going through Frasier from beginning to end. Damn you Netflix and your never-ending content!

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Quuyn - 08-19-2013

...Probably a bit of plotting things for RP actually, expanding my wiki because it's too clumpy and I'm OCD like that... Mayhaps draft someone into drawing my character (Passed out, of course.) ...And probably devising a plan to get S'demyx to ICly cough up his life story.

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME. Thumbsup

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Jove - 08-19-2013

I can barely stand 4 hours, but let's see...
  • Finally completing The Last of Us?
  • Loading up Final Fantasy XYZ? (But which one between I and VI?)
  • Read a book.
  • Maybe complete 485968 other games I tend to forget about.
  • Feed my cat.
  • Learn how to play FFVIX (I still don't know how materia works or crafting).
  • Drool over FFXIV screenshots.
  • Play with SweetFX on the benchmarks.
  • Hibernate.
I think that just about sums it up.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Dubs - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 06:20 PM)Ashren Snow Wrote: I'm already feeling symptoms of withdrawal.

^ Pretty much this  LET ME IN!!!Frustrated

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Keldion - 08-19-2013

Apart from running through the entire ''How I met your mother'' television show (currently half way through season 4, i started 3 days ago lol), My cat has just popped and given birth to 4 kittens today.

fun fun fun.