Hydaelyn Role-Players
Aiouxdaux Beaumont - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Aiouxdaux Beaumont (/showthread.php?tid=3779)

Aiouxdaux Beaumont - Aiouxdaux - 08-20-2013

Code:
[size=x-large][b]I. Basic Info[/b][/size]

[list]

[*] [u][color=#800000]Characters:[/color][/u]Aiouxdaux Beaumont

[*] [u][color=#800000]Primary character:[/color][/u]Aiouxdaux Beaumont

[*] [u][color=#800000]Linkshells:[/color][/u]None yet

[*] [u][color=#800000]Primary RP linkshell:[/color][/u]None yet

[/list]

[size=x-large][b]II. RP Style[/b][/size]

[list]

[*] [u][color=#800000]Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):[/color][/u]
I'd say medium, since I don't like to quest or dungeon in character.I like to stay in character as much as possible, but some days you just need to pvp/pve to blow off steam and not play someone's life.

[*] [u][color=#800000]Views on RP combat and injuries:[/color][/u]

If I say you can do something to my character, you can. I don't allow character death or permanent mutilation without previous consent, but I don't see why we can't have some injuries on both sides in combat. I love rp combat as long as all parties remain mature about it.

[*] [u][color=#800000]Views on IC romance:[/color][/u]

A character is a person and people fall in love. If it seems like my character may attempt to have a romance with someone, he may. If not, I'm not going to force it.

[*] [u][color=#800000]Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):[/color][/u]

It's important to have friends, enemies, family, colleagues and every other sort of relationship a person might have. If you're not making these sorts of connections with other characters, then you're likely very lonely.

[*] [u][color=#800000]Views on lore:[/color][/u]

I try to follow Lore at all times. That said, I never played the original game and I don't know all the lore. If I do something wrong, please inform me politely and site your source and I'll be glad to change to conform with lore.

[*] [u][color=#800000]Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):[/color][/u]

/s is always IC unless someone makes it obvious it is not. Chat channels are dependent on the specific rules they hold themselves.

[/list]

[size=x-large][b]III. Other Info[/b][/size]

[list]

[*] [u][color=#800000]Country:[/color][/u]USA

[*] [u][color=#800000]Timezone:[/color][/u]Eastern Standard Time

[*] [u][color=#800000]Contact info:[/color][/u]PM me anytime.

[/list]

Or the template won't work... here we go.

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:
Aiouxdaux Beaumont
  • Primary character:
Aiouxdaux Beaumont
  • Linkshells:
None currently
  • Primary RP linkshell:
None currently

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium. Sometimes you just have to go pvp or pve, it's not all about rp. But honestly, I try to stay in character as much as possible.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
I don't allow permanent mutilation, mind control or character death without prior permission and hope that you will respect that fact. Beyond that, go for it.
  • Views on IC romance:
It happens. My character will likely be flirtatious, but nothing will likely come of it.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
If you don't have these, your character must be very lonely.
  • Views on lore:
Lore is important and I try to follow it at all times. If you believe I am breaking lore, tell me politely and site sources and I will change it should I agree.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
/s is always IC unless there is an effort made to show it is not. Otherwise it depends on the rules of the specific linkshell or chat channel.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:PM me anytime,