Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gridania Survey Corps (Inactive) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Gridania Survey Corps (Inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=3783)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Apriline - 08-31-2013

I would encourage you all to view the thread on the first of many events we plan on running. http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4145 Hope to see you there!

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Clover - 08-31-2013

Clover is currently affiliated with Twin Adder in game, and I'd like her to end up affiliated ICly as well. This FC sounds like it will somehow represent that Grand Company through the RP, which would be wonderful! Military structures are very interesting to me, I love the feeling that my character is actually a part of anything real and tangible, and that she has superiors who will give actual commands and will put their soldiers in difficult situations. Are you planning to even RP in instances?

However, now that I'm very excited, I realize that this is a Free Company. Sadly, I'm already in the European one *falls*.

If this FC is going to represent Twin Adder, and if you plan to RP some sort of a military structure and real missions, could I still participate even if I'm not an official member of the FC? ;____;

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Apriline - 08-31-2013

(08-31-2013, 02:41 AM)Clover Wrote: Clover is currently affiliated with Twin Adder in game, and I'd like her to end up affiliated ICly as well. This FC sounds like it will somehow represent that Grand Company through the RP, which would be wonderful! Military structures are very interesting to me, I love the feeling that my character is actually a part of anything real and tangible, and that she has superiors who will give actual commands and will put their soldiers in difficult situations. Are you planning to even RP in instances?

However, now that I'm very excited, I realize that this is a Free Company. Sadly, I'm already in the European one *falls*.

If this FC is going to represent Twin Adder, and if you plan to RP some sort of a military structure and real missions, could I still participate even if I'm not an official member of the FC? ;____;
I'd have to ask Gilbert to be sure but I for one would love to have you as long as you were an active roleplayer. If you'd like I can add you to our linkshell "Eorzea Adventure Co."
Which at present is our OOC channel of communication as well as a channel where members who'd like to learn more about us are welcome to observe. As I said as an unofficial member I'd love to have you but I'd be a bad assistant if I didn't ask Gilbert first. (But at the very least as I've said I can invite you to the linkshell.)

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Cesar - 09-03-2013

I am extremely interested in this. Cesar is IC'ly a part of the Twin Adders. I would love to talk to you more about joining up!

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Orin - 09-03-2013

You guys still got room for some more people?! Love the concept, I really hope we can meet up once the servers get back online. Frustrated

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Apriline - 09-04-2013

(09-03-2013, 10:34 PM)Cesar Wrote: I am extremely interested in this. Cesar is IC'ly a part of the Twin Adders. I would love to talk to you more about joining up!

(09-03-2013, 11:03 PM)Orin Wrote: You guys still got room for some more people?! Love the concept, I really hope we can meet up once the servers get back online. Frustrated
Awesome! I can't wait to contact you guys once I'm done fighting the 1017 boss! (I thought last nights maintenance was supposed to fix this come on SE!!!! Cry )

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Kalato - 09-07-2013

Just dropping in to say hello and hope to see all future people in game. We are coming along and have a lot of ideas going around.

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Beans - 09-07-2013

Very interested applied hope to hear back Big Grin

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Ross - 09-08-2013

Edit: I'm a derp.

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Daca'li Molkoh - 09-24-2013

This looks awesome. I'm a new player to Final Fantasy, so I've been looking for a FC to join and start meeting people. I've been role-playing for a very long time now and ever since I started playing Final Fantasy, I've been absolutely dying to get into the role-play. I'm still studying my Miqo'te lore to make sure I have everything down for my character, but I have a basic backstory and personality fleshed out. 

EDIT: The link works for me now! Big Grin Yaaaayyyy!~ I applied to you and hope to hear from you soon.

BombBomb

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Dougyhowzer - 09-24-2013

I am extremely happy to see that your free company allying itself to Gridania. When I heard about the 3 grand companies as well as the role they will play in front lines . I wanted to find a free company that would align it self to Gridania.

I also have to admit that I haven't done role playing in a very long time , but would love to join and relearn.Do you accept new role players ?

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Reslon - 10-02-2013

Where do I sign up XD
I've been looking for a Gridania based FC RP group to join!

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Nirri - 10-02-2013

My intrest is peaked!

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Apriline - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 09:52 AM)Reslon Wrote: Where do I sign up XD
I've been looking for a Gridania based FC RP group to join!
Right here!
http://gridania.shivtr.com/forums

RE: Gridania Survey Corps - Coral Ferrinas - 10-03-2013

I have begin to upload more lore threads in our website and I am planning to enhance our RP ability by increasing the understanding of Twelveswood.

We are now hoping to recruit more members.  We role-play, helping each other with their characters' progressions, and of course, helping each other in the end-game runs.

If you are interested, you may contact me in-game, Coral Ferrinas, or send in an application in our website.