Hydaelyn Role-Players
Skype RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Skype RP (/showthread.php?tid=3822)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Skype RP - Rue - 08-22-2013

I've always wanted to have good RP session on Skype though I have only once, I think it has great potential.

RE: Skype RP - Clover - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 02:41 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: You can't speak English? I am surprised! You write it better than most of the people here speak it! Smile
Haha, thank you very much! Sadly, I don't know how to pronounce half of what I'm writing.

In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

The downside is that you can't really see the characters you're RPing with, but I guess that posting screens would suffice.

RE: Skype RP - LiadansWhisper - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 03:41 AM)Clover Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 02:41 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: You can't speak English? I am surprised! You write it better than most of the people here speak it! Smile
Haha, thank you very much! Sadly, I don't know how to pronounce half of what I'm writing.

In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

The downside is that you can't really see the characters you're RPing with, but I guess that posting screens would suffice.

Could also go with descriptions, and simply allow the imagination take flight!  That's actually how I first learned to RP.  Smile  In Ayenee in Yahoo waaaaaaaay back in the day, and then later on SEAChat websites dedicated to the World of Darkness setting from White Wolf.  It can be fun describing everything. Smile

RE: Skype RP - S'demyx Tia - 08-22-2013

Whoa this thread got freakin' flooded real fast. And yeah, as that annoying runt stated, I'm talking about text-based RP of course! I'll send out pm's & add everyone that offered up their Skype names. Big Grin Maybe we can get somethin' goin' tomorrow evening.

RE: Skype RP - Y'hmir - 08-22-2013

I'd be up for it, but I tend to keep wierd hours sometimes. But it'd help keep me sane until release. Skype name is shadowseikou

Stuck at work still but I'll be on later and most of the day

RE: Skype RP - Elicoidali - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 03:53 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 03:41 AM)Clover Wrote: In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

Could also go with descriptions, and simply allow the imagination take flight!  That's actually how I first learned to RP.  Smile  In Ayenee in Yahoo waaaaaaaay back in the day, and then later on SEAChat websites dedicated to the World of Darkness setting from White Wolf.  It can be fun describing everything. Smile

Ah, I'm game with this. Big Grin

If there's a mini event on Skype I wanna join, if I may? c:

RE: Skype RP - S'demyx Tia - 08-22-2013

Le RP event is either going to be held around 7 pm or 8 pm tomorrow evening (Central Time), not sure which exact hour yet, because everyone deems either as an alright time.

My Skype: sdemyx

Trying to figure it all out right now, any input on times of availability is welcome. ^^

RE: Skype RP - LiadansWhisper - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 05:04 AM)Elicoidali Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 03:53 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 03:41 AM)Clover Wrote: In any case, wouldn't it be cool to organize any sort of mini event over Skype before the game opens? I mean a multi-chat for several people. It'd be a good way to get to know other characters beforehand, especially for future plots.

Ah, I'm game with this. Big Grin

If there's a mini event on Skype I wanna join, if I may? c:

Add me.  ^_^

RE: Skype RP - LiadansWhisper - 08-23-2013

This was fun!  S'demyx didn't even eat anyone!  I know, it was shocking.

RE: Skype RP - Quuyn - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 04:03 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: This was fun!  S'demyx didn't even eat anyone!  I know, it was shocking.

...UHH. RIIIIGHT, you left early.

(08-23-2013, 04:08 AM)Koyu Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 04:03 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: This was fun!  S'demyx didn't even eat anyone!  I know, it was shocking.

I figured it was the wise thing!  Liadan yelling at someone the first night I play her, and probably getting her ass kicked, was just not the way I wanted things to work out! Tongue

RE: Skype RP - Y'hmir - 08-23-2013

*snicker*

RE: Skype RP - S'demyx Tia - 08-23-2013

I found someone to nom on actually.

(I swear it's not as bad as that might sound ((( ̄へ ̄井) )

(08-23-2013, 04:37 AM)Domos Wrote:

*snicker*

Frustrated   Cactuar

RE: Skype RP - Kyatai - 08-23-2013

Surprise
S'Demyx...!!!!

.... what a good idea! Big Grin

Hope to meet up with you IG soon. Seems we always tend to miss eachother in the chat...
/damn work