Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maintenance Rage Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Maintenance Rage Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3922)

Maintenance Rage Thread - Zyrusticae - 08-24-2013

Contain all of your anger and disappointment within this thread, as we are stuck for the next two hours and forty minutes as of this post.

I find it amusing that all these terrible happenings only occur on NA/EU servers. I wonder what the dealio is?

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Ashren Dotharl - 08-24-2013

I think it's because NA/EU players QQ more so they like messing with us.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Lren - 08-24-2013

Honestly, if this fixes the instance zoning problem, I'm all for it. Hated not being able to continue the lancer questline. Besides, gives the perfect excuse to boot up some Street Fighter or take a small nap!

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Nebbs - 08-24-2013

I'm fine with it, so long as they sort it.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Firae - 08-24-2013

Well i'm not gonna rage or be disappointed...least they are fixing the issue with instances right away.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Shae'ra - 08-24-2013

I suppose it could have been worse. Could be that we didn't get to play until Launch on the 27th while they fixed things.

I figure it gives me time to do a bit more searching of how things work online or as mentioned above: perhaps take a short nap.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Dubs - 08-24-2013

Contemplating a JP RPC serverTongue SE NA seems to their heads up their rears.
Tell em Bruce! "Fix Duty Finder or THIS!"
[Image: bruces-nerd-rage.gif]

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Zyrusticae - 08-24-2013

Well, I put rage in the title because I thought it would be amusing, but I'm still kind of disappointed that this keeps happening (and to the NA/EU servers exclusively).

Guess I'll get my time attacks done in PSO2 while I'm stuck here.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Falkner - 08-24-2013

The JP servers did not have the staring contest vs Magicked Blade on a dead tree stump? Lucky them! Big Grin

There's quite a crowd there the last time I logged in (and got immersed in the staring contest too), some exchange insults, some share jokes (First is Error 3102, then Error 3, now it's Error Tree, I hope the next is Error Free), but most just hop onto the stump, poke the blade, and joins the club by being mesmerized by the blade's beauty for hours, figuratively. Laugh

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Tacos - 08-24-2013

I'm debating whether to play some Dragon's Crown or Divekick at the moment. Probably Dragon's Crown since I won't have access to my PS3 after tomorrow. Yeah I'll do that.

(but if anyone has Divekick on Steam, add Fist Boat so we can I don't know)

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Lren - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 11:25 AM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Well, I put rage in the title because I thought it would be amusing, but I'm still kind of disappointed that this keeps happening (and to the NA/EU servers exclusively).

Guess I'll get my time attacks done in PSO2 while I'm stuck here.

You know, hearing PSO music come on while I was playing, now seeing that... I may just have to patch PSO2 and get my Ranger back up to snuff ;-;

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Clover - 08-24-2013

My day has been so bad that I'm in a calm state about everything now *laughs*.

I'll play some Mabinogi:Heroes for a bit ^^

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Firae - 08-24-2013

Hmmmm by the way when the server's are up can someone add me to the OOC link shell in balmung? in the mean time im gonna web surf and take a nap

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Noble_Einherjar - 08-24-2013

If bringing down the servers is what it takes to fix the issues, I'm all for it. .. besides, after almost six straight hours, maybe a break (and some food .. and some sleep) isn't such a bad idea.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Salty Lake - 08-24-2013

I just got kicked. Blaaargh. I have a busy weekend (going to a Star Trek convention, my high school reunion, grading my class's final papers, and trying to make a friend's going-away-party) and planned to have 5-6 hours to play this morning before I start my adventures in busyness. Thanks SE!

(08-24-2013, 11:28 AM)Noble_Einherjar Wrote: If bringing down the servers is what it takes to fix the issues, I'm all for it. .. besides, after almost six straight hours, maybe a break (and some food .. and some sleep) isn't such a bad idea.

Yeah, I'd want a break too, if I got up to get in at 2 am / 5 am! But I decided to sleep in until 7:30. Now I regret not getting up with the rest of you all.