Hydaelyn Role-Players
{ Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } (/showthread.php?tid=3932)

Pages: 1 2

{ Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Skylar Steelheart - 08-24-2013

[Image: Hello_zpsc45af1d7.png]
[Image: Mynameis_zpsa06a948a.png]
[Image: Ihaventmade_zps05172a4b.png]
[Image: Myquestis_zps607f50fc.png]
[Image: Iwillget_zps7888d486.png]
[Image: Maybe_zps1808c056.png]

((Hello! I am new Final Fantasy XIV and these forums. Though I have several friends that play FF14, I only know one or two people in the RP community. I look forward to meeting some of you! I might have encountered you in the past from Aion, RIFT, and GW2 under different characters.

I love to role play all sorts of things and can always be approached. Despite my character's positive and happy nature, I enjoy RP with elements of conflict and shades of grey (not the book!) the most. I like to start with a character that people can influence and see where they go, because it is always somewhere interesting. I am also still learning the lore, so please be merciful and correct my discrepancies.

My character is Tirra Lirra on the Balmung server. 'Tirra Lirra' is the equivalent of 'tra la la.' The nickname was made up by a lazy Midlander who couldn't be bothered to say or type the pretty, but rather convoluted female Seeker names every single time...

Thank you for reading. See you around... if the servers ever come back to life. ^^;;...))

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Shae'ra - 08-24-2013

(( I am rather new myself here, however, never too new to welcome others I imagine: so welcome aboard. Cute way to introduce yourself and your character as well. Hope to see you around, I am..around Gridania on Balmung as well ... usually lost and going the wrong way, but around! ))

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Kyrio Lamansque - 08-24-2013

(Woah. Introducing your character like that. Just. I dunno, never seen anything like that before so it kinda blew my socks off. I just started a character named Kyrio Lamansque on Balmung. Looks like while yours was named by a Highlander, mine was named by an Elezen. I look forward to seeing you around in game!)

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - faceman7381 - 08-24-2013

Greetings and glad to have you here!

Loved your intro!  Hope to see you in game!

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Gar - 08-24-2013

Welcome to the community!

If you are looking for a RP group to tackle the game together, there are three growing Free Companies on Balmung that are allied together.

XI:7 Mysterium Blades of Nald'thal

Come play with us! We've got big plans and we want to take in all of the people looking for somewhere to fit in.

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Zofie - 08-24-2013

Hello!

This is fantastic, maybe we can both be great healers Tirra; also excellent job with the into : )

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Skylar Steelheart - 08-24-2013

@Nahv'ir: Hello! I'm glad there are seem to be more than a handful of new people to join the crowd with. I hope to see you around, too, and hope we have a third person with us. I have a terrible sense of direction...

@Sukakun: ^^; Ahaha, thank you. I felt like doing something creative... so I wouldn't go crazy during the server maintenance. Sometimes good things can come of it, I guess. XP It's nice to meet you!

@faceman7381: Hello, and thank you! I hope to see you around, too.

@Garryson: Thanks for the welcome! I have a question for you, though... what is the difference between free companies and linkshells? I don't really understand. ^^;

I like the theme of your group! Secretive, shady, and dark, huh? Fun times. My character would probably be opposed, but she could sure end up as a thorn in your side. XP I'm sure you have many of those already, though!

@Zofie: Hello and thank you! We healers have to stick together, ha ha. Hope to see you around in game soon. ^^

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Threndual - 08-24-2013

Damn, your flashy intro makes my witty one look terrible

Ignoring my joke picture below welcome!

[Image: LalafellBlackMage1-FETCHMEMYSTAFF_zpsc6336666.jpg]

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Nimarhie - 08-24-2013

What a cute intro! <3 She's really pretty. Wish Moonkeepers could have such a lovely hair colour.

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Firae - 08-24-2013

what an awesome intro! welcome to forums!  you are my polar opposite in terms of quest's as i'm attempting to be a traveler and gain mastery of the dark art's.Maybe one day we shall cross paths.

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Skylar Steelheart - 08-24-2013

@Nimarhie: Thank you. ^^; The Moonkeepers are beautiful in their own way! They are pale and enchanting, with an aura of mystery I doubt the Seekers could achieve so easily.

@Firae: Muwaha, maybe we will! +_+ Maybe we will... I was about to say hi to you in game, by the way! ...Then the NA servers died for the second time today. *sniffle*

@Threndual: 

[Image: uh_zps9d06307b.png]
[Image: oh_zps202f37bc.png]

Hello there, ominous and frightening taruta--er, lalafell. Please don't hurt me.

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Firae - 08-24-2013

Ah your having issues too huh? I think it's the second maintenance most likely as a lot of people are having issue's with the instances. Also has anyone told you your freaking adorable XD?

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Threndual - 08-24-2013

I have to take my images from google but my reply:

Funny thing is, I havent even made a character yet  so I may not even go Lalafell x3

[Image: Lalafellsitting1_zps68b5c95a.jpg][Image: LalafellCheermage1_zpsbe373c65.jpg]

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Jove - 08-24-2013

Fantastic introduction, it's pretty easy to win us over with pretty pictures.

I'm sure you'll find lots of comrades here in your adventures.

RE: { Balmung} { Hello! } { Nice to meet you. } - Astral - 08-24-2013

(( Just for that intro - you deserve hugs! I haven't even posted my intro, and now I feel like I can't follow that. Not with the little screen caps I have. And the servers are down so I can't go take more - Drats. Ah wells.

We seem to have came over on the same boat! I too haven't really experience FF XIV, however, I have a large group of friends on a nonRP server who dragged me over to here. And of course I made my way to the RP servers. I too played Aion, Rift, and GW2 and wonder if we've crossed paths. On GW 2-RP forums I went by Astrid. 

Anyways, welcome! I'm rather new here, and it's nice to already see such creative (and new like me) people. :3 I hope our Miqo'tes cross paths. ))