Hydaelyn Role-Players
Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. (/showthread.php?tid=3960)

Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Wingclipper - 08-25-2013

I'll start with hello!

It's about time I sacrifice some of this thumb-rollin' time I have in abundance and extend a greeting to y'all fair folks.

Hi! I'm Wingclipper, you may call me anything you like, and I am just as sinister as my name implies. MMO veteran to some degree, since I've dirtied (and washed) my hands with the majority of them since Tibia, and "avid" gamer. I say avid because I nerd and quote it because I no longer nerd as hard. Compromise is healthy.

I live in the cold north (seriously it's supposed to be summer what is this?). Spent some time living in the UK, too, but that's all done with. In short: I'm one of them. Them European folks. And I hope to find plenty of activity during my European activity hours to satisfy my acutely growing RP needs. Laugh

So I'm one of these people who know very little of the game, jumping onto it because I'm bored and have nothing better to do, but I see it as an opportunity to explore something fresh and (to me) unhyped. My motivation is simple: it's a lush game, with vistas that beg for RP, and with such a positive and sprawling community...

Yes.

Now I have nothing going for my character, except for something I threw together in the benchmark character creator, but I am a heavy roleplayer and I hope I'll find enough to satisfy that need. Maybe someone to brainstorm with. I don't know! I like networking.

Will play a dedicated healer because I just love taking care of my dearest ones. ♥ And because it always ensures I get a group. Heh.

Thanks for having me ♥

RE: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - faceman7381 - 08-25-2013

Welcome!

Glad to have you here!

Can't wait to read more about your character.

If you have any questions, just ask!

RE: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Yuria - 08-25-2013

oh I'm also a European player Smile I'm really glad to see more european player each day

RE: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Jove - 08-25-2013

Yeeesss, yeeesss more Euros.

Most... Excellent.

Uh, anyway, yeah there's quite a few of us here who live in the EU and play in EU time zones. If you play on Balmung, definitely check out Europa, a linkshell to find RP during EU timezones (a LS is basically a private chat channel) and if you're into end game content, raiding and such, then check out Eorzean Union, a Free Company (guild) for EU timezone players to do previously said content (we'll have chat channels for both IC and OOC). You'll be more than welcome, a lot of the members, including myself, are from these forums.

Also I forgot to say, welcome, and yes, FFXIV definitely has a ton of options for RP. I seriously can't wait until the player housing is released Cactuar

See you in game Chocobo

RE: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Rinh Hallani - 08-25-2013

Ah, was going to mention Europa and Eorzean Union but Jove has beat me to it again! Welcome and hope to see you round!

RE: Take me under your wing? I swear I won't clip 'em. - Wingclipper - 08-26-2013

Thank you, everyone!

It's great to see that a European community has been established, to ensure activity while the rest of you snooze. Once I figure out how the game works, I'll make sure to hit up either linkshell.