Hydaelyn Role-Players
Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? (/showthread.php?tid=4058)

Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - Salty Lake - 08-27-2013

Hi all! I am about to sign up for my subscription so I can start collecting my veteran's rewards.

Does the price drop if you pay for three months up front?

Can you get veteran's rewards with the "entry" level account?

This lodestone page doesn't seem to specify.

EDIT: SE sure makes information hard to find. I think I found my answer to question #1 on this page. Yes, the price for a standard account is the same as an "entry" account if you pay for three months up front.

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - Random Encounter - 08-27-2013

From my understanding, you get the rewards regardless of the account level you pick. The price difference is for how many character slots are available, nothing else.

Also, I don't believe there is a discount for paying "x" months at once, you do however get everything delivered right away. IE, if you pay for 90 days, you get all 3 rewards instantly.

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - LeCard - 08-27-2013

(08-27-2013, 06:08 PM)Lake Desire Wrote: Hi all!  I am about to sign up for my subscription so I can start collecting my veteran's rewards.  

Does the price drop if you pay for three months up front?

Can you get veteran's rewards with the "entry" level account?

This lodestone page doesn't seem to specify.

EDIT: SE sure makes information hard to find.  I think I found my answer to question #1 on this page.  Yes, the price for a standard account is the same as an "entry" account if you pay for three months up front.
you do get a discount for paying for 180days up front, but the discount is that you get the 8characters per server/40max for the price of the 1character per server sub. You can see the priceing on the promo sight under product

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - CalemvirLucin - 08-28-2013

Can we subscribe yet? I've been trying but can't figure out how, lol.

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - shotgunbadger - 08-28-2013

I entered in my credit info so I think so?

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - AkhutaiAngura - 08-28-2013

I just finished subscribing a few minutes ago, but it won't actually bill untill.. 13 days from now, it looks like. Cause I'm a 1.0 player, I think, so I get another weekish free.

RE: Entry vs. Standard: veteran's rewards? - Salty Lake - 08-28-2013

I figured out how to pay on Mognet yesterday, but silly SE didn't tell me how much they were actually charging when I selected my subscription type and length of time. They have only charged my credit card a dollar so far. Fair enough if I get a few more weeks of free play time, but I was hoping for my veteran's bonus items soon!