Hydaelyn Role-Players
B'rahz - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: B'rahz (/showthread.php?tid=4097)

B'rahz - B'rahz - 08-28-2013

[Image: RoundPun2_zpsf115a1b1.jpg]

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: B’rahz Tia
  • Primary character: B’rahz Tia
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I try to remain In Character (IC) for everything, as long as I can manage.  I won’t let it compromise a PvE or PvP task, but if I speak in /say or /yell, it is always IC, as well as actions taken in town.   A few exceptions I have encountered with this game specifically include OOC visits to other cities in order to learn a new trade skill.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I honor RP combat but with care.  I don’t tolerate god-mod posts, and I believe in a one-action-per-post restriction.  You can’t expect my character to stand idle while yours pulls off a series of chained actions, after all, but I do honor posts regarding intended follow-ups.  In games that support it, I prefer In Character dueling for situations that require only two combatants.
    Regarding injury, I will play along with anything, but permanent injuries and death must be discussed OOC prior to the RP.  I’d prefer my character not die, but under specific circumstances, I can’t say that I’m 100% unwilling.

• Views on IC romance:
    Romance, while not my primary goal in RP, is a great dimension to explore if the cards fall the right way.  I don’t nudge my characters toward or away from anything, but if romance blossoms organically, it can be very fun.  I am comfortable with mature, explicit, and even darker themes, if the story makes sense, but am unlikely to be the driving force for it. I RP for character development and story, so if an encounter does not include either of those things, it is unlikely that romantic RP will even begin.
    With this whole subject, player comfort is paramount.  Very few things will offend me or make me very uncomfortable.  That said, any theme or topic that is uncomfortable for another player is one from which I will abstain when RPing with that player.
    Additionally, be honest with me, and honest with any OOC relationships that may exist.  I will not RP romantically with someone with which there is an Important Person OOC who would be unhappy to know about it.  Period.

• Views on lore:
    I’m a lore-stickler, I admit.  I’m still catching up on the lore for this game, but I tend to stick as close to it as I can.  I won’t outright ignore or write off someone who bends or breaks lore, but expect my character to consider him or her to be a raving lunatic, if the inconsistencies come to light.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say and /yell are always IC for me.
    /linkshell is whatever the establishment determines.         
    /Party is usually OOC for me, with some exceptions.          
    /tell is usually OOC unless within quotation marks
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Pacific
  • Contact info: PM me here, whisper/mail me in game.  

IV. Looking For…
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Job Opportunities