Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gridania Nature Walk - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Gridania Nature Walk (/showthread.php?tid=4145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 08-30-2013

Greetings,
My name is Apriline Silversworn and I serve as Head Conjurer for the Gridania Surveyors, a Free Company headquartered in our beautiful forest City-state. Our leader, Lord Gilbert La'Pine and I have had news of increasing numbers of adventurer's from both Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa brought to our attention. While we for one welcome and appreciate your aid in Gridania we also feel we can in turn help you. Gridania is a wonderful place, a gift from the elementals as such we feel it is our duty if not our pleasure to share with the world at large how to behave in the Twelveswood so as not to disturb the balance and peace we so enjoy. Those who did not start their adventuring career in the Twelveswood may have a hard time understanding our customs but we feel a guided walk through our alluring woods might enlighten minds to how they too can do their part to help Gridania and through helping Gridania, help Eorzea as a whole. I bid you meet me at the Chocobo Stables in Bentbranch Meadows located in the Central Shroud five days as of having written this, at the twenty-third bell (11pm Server, 6pm EST, ??? Eorzea Time.).

Thank you,
Apriline Silversworn
First Conjurer of the Gridania Surveyors

((Hi there! This is an ad for an RP event I'd like to run. Unfortunately it'll probably just be me alone so here's some things to try and make it less hectic! We'll be covering the Central Shroud on this tour mainly introducing the Tam'tara Deepcroft and showing the Guardian Tree. Everyone is encouraged to attend especially those with ties in Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa. Upon returning to Bentbranch Meadows we'll be discussing -technical- etiquette in the Twelveswood aka 'Things you can do to not piss off the elementals' and afterwards anyone who wants to stick around while explain the nature of my free company (Gridania Surveyors) is welcome to do so! Anyways I hope you all can come attend! (Sidenote: Will be pushed back if necessary I know five days isn't long.) ))

((Edited for spelling. And will probably be re-edited as errors show up in my face))

Edit Edit: This event -has- been postponed be sure to keep checking for updates (I will both update the OP and bump the thread with the update at the same time.

Edit x3: Rescheduled for Wednesday 9/11 same Gridanian Time, same Gridanian Place

Edit x4: The Event is on Hiatus until I can properly plan a time and place so as to provide the best event possible. Thank you for your patience. Please wait warmly.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Niko'lai - 08-30-2013

Sounds great! I'm always up for a beautiful stroll around the twelveswood!

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Pepper - 08-31-2013

Just to avoid confusion, on what day is this scheduled?

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - ForestGuardian - 08-31-2013

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to bring Hyltwakka. :]

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Kalato - 08-31-2013

This sounds like fun! You can count on me being there!....Unless the server stops me.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Magellan - 08-31-2013

If I can log into the game I'd love to be there... but what day is it on?

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 08-31-2013

Ah! Sorry! I got so caught up writing the IC part I left our key information in the OOC part. It'll be September 4th the time is listed in the original post. Thank you for pointing this out!

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Kalato - 08-31-2013

(08-31-2013, 05:08 PM)Apriline Wrote: Ah! Sorry! I got so caught up writing the IC part I left our key information in the OOC part. It'll be September 4th the time is listed in the original post. Thank you for pointing this out!
May want to move it to the 5th. They are doing stuff to the servers on the 4th and they may end up being down for awhile but then again that is Japan time so you may be fine.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - taltale - 08-31-2013

Sounds like fun!!

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - K'nahli - 09-02-2013

OH!! I will definitely take part in this if servers and time allows! It'll be midnight where I am unfortunately but I'll try to keep myself awake.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 09-02-2013

Still scheduled as planned. But I am hearing that wednesday servers may have a higher capacity? Either way be sure to check by the thread on the day of if we need to postpone I'll post a notice at least 4 hours prior.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Magellan - 09-03-2013

I love this idea and hope I can make it <3 My little Wildwood is such a fan of Gridania

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Mooncalling - 09-03-2013

This sounds like a lovely RP event.  

I wish I would be able to attend so that I could meet more people here on the server, but alas, Wednesday night is D&D night.

But I will check the thread again on the off-chance it gets rescheduled. Smile

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Orin - 09-03-2013

I will be there.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 09-04-2013

Due to the instability of logins still prevalent (1017) the event will be postponed. Please keep checking while I work with some confirmed attendees to find the most suitable date. (I.E. Not on DnD night)