Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gridania Nature Walk - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Gridania Nature Walk (/showthread.php?tid=4145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - erosskye - 09-04-2013

Well I'm kind glad this has been moved since I did not know it edited. Would have been sad faced if I missed something fun.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Magellan - 09-04-2013

Oh sorry to hear 1017 is still a thing :/

If it's rescheduled in the next couple days, can it be later than 6pm EST? This would be such a perfect event my char, but I work late the next two days.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Salty Lake - 09-05-2013

I am looking forward to this! Salty can be a bit of a troll, but I think she might have a soft-spot for nature.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Khaze'to Zhwan - 09-05-2013

Khaze'to would be interested to follow and listen as some one who "poached" in the twelveswood whilst keeping the elementals happy.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Magellan - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 12:34 PM)Khazeto Zhwan Wrote: Khaze'to would be interested to follow and listen as some one who "poached" in the twelveswood whilst keeping the elementals happy.

Oh dear. Your character and mine might have an issue ._.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - K'nahli - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 12:56 PM)Magellan Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 12:34 PM)Khaze Wrote: Khaze'to would be interested to follow and listen as some one who "poached" in the twelveswood whilst keeping the elementals happy.

Awesome.

I forgot to check this topic, I'm glad it wasn't today or I would have missed it.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Keru / E'ir - 09-05-2013

Okay well Keru tells me he wants to go. I asked him if he was sure and he was all "I haven't been to gridania in years now that I am back a nature walk would be welcomed." So I had no choice, he was adamant about it.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Khaze'to Zhwan - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 12:56 PM)Magellan Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 12:34 PM)Khaze Wrote: Khaze'to would be interested to follow and listen as some one who "poached" in the twelveswood whilst keeping the elementals happy.

He only "Poached" by strict Gridanian rules, as a tribal miqo'te living in the Twelveswood he had to hunt, His family respect the elementals and leave peace offerings after hunts but are still seen as poachers.  How else are the tribes to survive? Hes also the leader of the Eorzean Hunters League.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 09-06-2013

It looks like 1017 is gone for the most part. So I think it's safe to reschedule say this coming Wednesday? (9/11) Same time of course. Hope to see you all there.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Geisterfuchs - 09-07-2013

Once I figured out what that time is in GMT+1 I might join in. Carina is rather new to Gridania, being a Limsa Lominsa girl. So there's probably much to learn.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 09-07-2013

(09-07-2013, 08:40 AM)Geisterfuchs Wrote: Once I figured out what that time is in GMT+1 I might join in. Carina is rather new to Gridania, being a Limsa Lominsa girl. So there's probably much to learn.
EST is GMT-4 so 7pm EST will be midnight for you.

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Geisterfuchs - 09-07-2013

(09-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Apriline Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 08:40 AM)Geisterfuchs Wrote: Once I figured out what that time is in GMT+1 I might join in. Carina is rather new to Gridania, being a Limsa Lominsa girl. So there's probably much to learn.
EST is GMT-4 so 7pm EST will be midnight for you.

That's fine then, as I do not have to get up early next day!

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - Apriline - 09-10-2013

Tomorrow night y'all

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - K'nahli - 09-10-2013

Looking forward to it! ^^ Where do we meet?

RE: Gridania Nature Walk - PeachyHK - 09-11-2013

I may have misread, but I thought there was maintenance occurring at around the same time the event is scheduled? I remember being pretty disappointed about its (Maintenance's) timing because I was super excited about this event, and until coming back to check this thread, thought I had already missed it! Big Grin