Hydaelyn Role-Players
Haithurr my fellow RP brethren and sistren!! :P - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Haithurr my fellow RP brethren and sistren!! :P (/showthread.php?tid=4180)

Haithurr my fellow RP brethren and sistren!! :P - Kross - 08-31-2013

Bear with me, looks long but it ain't xD .........now y u gotta turn around like dat....don-dont...now y u gotta walk off like dat.....Jk xP

Like a lot of you i too am a newcomer to FF:ARR, adding more to that i am also new to its RP community as well. Now it doesn't mean i haven't played MMOs before, i've done light-hearted RPs too. The kind that you do just for fun, goofing off, hanging out, etc. but i am willling to go even deeper than that. I'm gonna go ahead and tell you a bit about myself and/or some of my experiences for those who've shown interest or have stumbled across here and picked it up anyway. Big Grin

From MMOs, maaaaan i've played many, too many to recount, going from as latest as this to GW2, Tera, Rift, to include older ones like Runescape and Wonderland Online. I can't remember the exact MMO that brought me into this kind of gaming world but i am grateful ,which for some reason brings me to tell you this, I have never played WoW. Just throwing it out there xD I dont know why, just never been interested. To put that aside, i enjoy all kinds of MMOs from fantasy to shooter, MOBAs and many more but lets leave it at that.

On to the Roleplaying, like many, i started in chat rooms. Good times xP Then moved on to forums, Emails, Messengers, and so on to ultimately my final stop being this fun website by the name of GaiaOnline. Soon after that i stopped altogether D: I've tried to come back several times but it just doesn't work out so here i am giving it another go.

ANYWAY!....kind of feels like i got sidetracked...hmm OH WELLS. I welcome you all to my upcoming experiences and adventures just as i hope you'd welcome me into yours. I can be the type of person who goes from a very dark and serious theme to a goofy, great sense of humor in an instant! So please dont be a stranger when you see me out there. Due to the 2 great servers being locked down i am currently residing in the realm of Malboro with a couple of friends but as soon as i get the chance i will be making my move!! OH aaaand before i forget in Malboro my characters name is Aldous Kross :]

Ty for your tiiime!! hope i didn't bore ya!

...I had a plan for this intro man...it was all thought out but the excitement just like...well...here *The young male moves over to the table in the middle of the room and begins to point at its center* This here is my plan right...*The man moves over, bends slightly, and flips the hell out of the table!* That...you see that...Thats as best as i can describe it right now xD

ANYWAY Nice to meet you all and thanks again <33