Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ul'dah Garden (Archived) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ul'dah Garden (Archived) (/showthread.php?tid=4241)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ul'dah Garden (Archived) - Draheim - 09-03-2013

[Image: 7m2lRlC.png]
"A home for the lost, the abandoned and the curious. We are the EXiLE's that were long forgotten and cast out.
We are Garden."
~Ventus Zeruel, Headmaster

In these times of hardship and strife, many among us know not where to turn for help. People starve, live on the streets, and are preyed upon by those without a sense of humanity. The poor are exploited as laborers, the weak crushed beneath the heel of the strong. 

We, the men and women of Ul'dah Garden, seek to change that. The Garden offers shelter, food, support, and to those so inclined, training. Be you a simple craftsman looking for a safe place to practice your trade, or young adventurer with dreams of fame and glory, we of the Garden can help you.

[Image: 1463884.jpg]

Those who go above and beyond within the Garden, have the opprotunity to become part of "EXiLE", our elite group of soldiers, tasked with taking on the greatest of challenges.

While we are based out of Ul'dah, we accept citizens of any nation and Grand Company within our family.

[Image: 1463881.jpg]

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Mr.Bear - 09-03-2013

I was browsing randomly when I suddenly stumbled upon this, it's good to see.

We've had great RP so far, and already collected a good band of friends both in RP and outside of it. They really are a good bunch :p

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Maqali Qulaan - 09-03-2013

Yup! We're forming quite the motley crew, with a wide variety of different sorts of RP going and a nice broad direction we're taking. And it's been really great to be able to jump right into RP with people in game.

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Ventus Zeruel - 09-03-2013

I'm proud to be the leader of Ul'Dah Garden, to have so many great friends in such little time. Agreed, though...lots of role play and lots of fun! Everyone is very friendly and we're always helping each other progress. If you wanna check us out just grab our linkpearl!

Just know for ye who dare enter here, that all fish rightfully belongs to me and my character.

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Maqali Qulaan - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 10:59 AM)Mr.Bear Wrote: Just know for ye who dare enter here, that all fish rightfully belongs to me and my character.
Except for the ones I choose to take, because he can't stop me -_-

(09-03-2013, 12:05 PM)S Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 10:59 AM)Mr.Bear Wrote: Just know for ye who dare enter here, that all fish rightfully belongs to me and my character.
Except for the ones I choose to take, because he can't stop me -_-

We'll see about that

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Amosi - 09-03-2013

Does Moma'Mosi have to stop you two from acting up?

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Fleeting Dawn - 09-03-2013

S'janna.  Where have you been!?

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Maqali Qulaan - 09-04-2013

(09-03-2013, 09:30 PM)Fleeting Dawn Wrote: S'janna.  Where have you been!?
I have been slain by 1017 -_-

It scored a crit or something. Even in the mornings/late evenings.

Here's hoping tomorrow will be better Tongue

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Mr.Bear - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 02:36 AM)S Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 09:30 PM)Fleeting Dawn Wrote: S'janna.  Where have you been!?
I have been slain by 1017 -_-

It scored a crit or something. Even in the mornings/late evenings.

Here's hoping tomorrow will be better Tongue

Same. I want to get my Black Mage D:<

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Ventus Zeruel - 09-17-2013

HAHA, i like the headmaster post on the ranks part, =P Very cute.

RE: Ul'dah Garden - SadPandaLulu - 09-19-2013

Oh I just bumped into a bunch of you folks today and you were awesome! If I wasn't already part of another FC I would have loved to stick my nose in to this one. <3 

On an alt perhaps. *Rubs chin*

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Ventus Zeruel - 10-22-2013

(09-19-2013, 07:46 PM)SadPandaLulu Wrote: Oh I just bumped into a bunch of you folks today and you were awesome! If I wasn't already part of another FC I would have loved to stick my nose in to this one. <3 

On an alt perhaps. *Rubs chin*
Haha! This is a late reply...
But anyways.

Yeah that'd be a great idea, if you're still looking us up We'd love to have you with us!

We're actually starting to communicate between various linkshells and starting up public events and other rp scenarios. Check us out if you're interested.

RE: Ul'dah Garden - Vokcas - 10-22-2013

I figured I would sneak in and least a comment.

If your character needs schooling off any kind, like to see Cat cheerleaders, want to bully them little lala in the corridors with you big blue hands or want to be one of them book nerds with them long ears and the ability to reach the top self. If all else fails you could be one of them standed people whom dream just fitting in, if that is so... Then this guild is for you. Geek

Now joking aside, if your character is in need of character development or in need of a education what ever the case, then I would urge you to join Ul'dah Garden and be part of the Garden RP which is sweeping the world.

Headmaster Dair Brainse [Gridania Garden SeeD Academy]