Hydaelyn Role-Players
A new life (Ended) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A new life (Ended) (/showthread.php?tid=457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: A new life (Open) - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-30-2010

"See?" Bob popped in, "I told you adorable was bad."

Re: A new life (Open) - Nahue - 08-30-2010

Isabel piped in, "Never said adorable was bad, just that too much probably wouldn't be healthy option for the Captain." Her eyes moved to Vale, before taking a sip from her mug.

"Which translates to Bad." Bob clarified.

"I think you're overemphasizing my statement." Isabel re-clarified.

Buob chuckled, "Something not healthy is bad."

"Too much of anything isn't healthy. Doesn't mean you can't have them in moderation." She nods.

Re: A new life (Open) - Tsuki_Wulf - 08-30-2010

Scyra places a hand on Bob's shoulder, "Listen this is not your little crew, no matter how much you try to convince someone to what you perceive as reality will never happen when you overemphasizing what another has said in an attempt to sway them to what you said. What she was probably trying to tell you is it would go too far into his ego if he had nothing but a airship full of women. So despite how well traveled you seem, and your constant need to give advice, maybe you should sit down, pull your head out of your arse and listen to the world or even just for a moment all who are around you at time and what they truly are saying." Scyra ended with a smile.

Bob laughed, and looked at Scyra with his one good eye, "There's a problem with that. And that problem is, it wouldn't be any fun. I gave up listening to the world a long time ago, and the people in it. They'll be dead soon enough anyway. Being serious is pointless to me."

"That explains a lot about you, here I thought you were simple an emotional cripple, but instead you speak like an old man on his death bed unable to move but still afraid of death so he slips into his own little world to bring him some sort of happiness in his bleak existence. But what I don't get is why a man in his, what 20's? 30's? Would act like that." Scyra said before mumbling into her mug of water.
Show Content

*rolls off of bed and almost breaks computer* (BAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Bob leaned back against the bar, "You know what a Thaumaturge is correct?"

Scyra gives a quick little nod, "I knew a Knight once that practiced it, the stronger your inner strength the stronger your spells because from the spells I studied. You either gave of your own flesh to heighten your own powers, or absorbed the powers of your enemy's, either way its some powerful stuff that allows the person to affect the body more then that of the world around them. Defiantly not my kinda magic."

Bob nodded, "Good, I don't have to go over the basics. Well, with thaumaturgy one can affect ones body by stealing the life of anothers. With enough practice you can even heal ligaments, skin, nerves, things that deteriorate over time. Understand?"

"Sounds like your a blood ghoul with a heartbeat." Scyra says before finishing off her drink and standing up. "I'm getting some air, be back shortly." She then renewed her spells as she left the room to the balcony.

Bob shrugged, "Basically."

Re: A new life (Open) - Veedo - 08-31-2010

Having finished his drinks for the night, Vale stretched once more before resting his hands on his sides. He glanced around the pub for a few moments before leaning against the bar next to Isabel once again.