Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! (/showthread.php?tid=4588)

Pages: 1 2

[Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-17-2013

I am open to get more folks to RP with, not necessarily a LS, but I am open to join another. Not interested in a FC at this time.

So if you need a villain or someone notorious to hang around with, contact me through this thread or PM me if you want to be secretive. 

Criminals and goodies welcome! 

Bhara is a known pirate, and looking to expand her circle of contacts. She tends to hang out at places, mostly fishing.

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Kerr - 09-17-2013

Kerr is a known pirate as well (in Limsa) and also a fisherman. Let's be ne'er-do-wells together sometime!

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Dogberry - 09-17-2013

Dogberry could definitely benefit from a corrupting influence like Bhara. He's a former whaler and "alleged" pirate who put down the harpoon after the calamity and now makes a living as a pugilist. I do eventually want him to get back into the piratical saddle. Next time I log in I'll throw a friend invite your way and we can talk. Would Bhara's reputation as a pirate precede her?

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-17-2013

I will send each of you a friend request and I will try to chat with each of you tonight to get details. There are some things I don't want public obviously. Smile

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-18-2013

Still looking for more criminals and pirates! join us for a opportunity!

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Clover - 09-18-2013

I'm not really playing a character who could get involved into the kind of life your characters have, but reading this thread has left me thinking. My main character (a hyur girl) has spent the past 5 years living in Limsa Lominsa, so if there's any well known pirate or criminal who hangs out there, she might have at least heard about them. This is just in case you want to be known ^^

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Kerr - 09-18-2013

^^^

I like this. There should be a sticky thread where all the criminals and pirates can state their name and what they might be known for. ... /goes to meddle in the forums.

(09-18-2013, 09:32 AM)Clover Wrote: I'm not really playing a character who could get involved into the kind of life your characters have, but reading this thread has left me thinking. My main character (a hyur girl) has spent the past 5 years living in Limsa Lominsa, so if there's any well known pirate or criminal who hangs out there, she might have at least heard about them. This is just in case you want to be known ^^
Bhara is a known but not currently wanted pirate. Most of her time in LL is for OOC reasons but she is known to hangout at ferry ports and ocean towns fishing. She doesn't currently sail for anyone at the moment. Please feel free to check my wiki page link below.

(09-18-2013, 09:58 AM)Kerr Wrote: ^^^

I like this. There should be a sticky thread where all the criminals and pirates can state their name and what they might be known for. ... /goes to meddle in the forums.
There was one but I did not get any leads for that. This is beginning to develop into a LS and maybe more.

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Clover - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 09:58 AM)Kerr Wrote: ^^^

I vote for anyone to make a thread with such a list! It'll came in handy, especially for future RPs. I'd love to play any scene with a pirate or a criminal as well.

Bhara> In that case, my character might know her from seeing her around often. Not sure if Clover might get to know her name, but at least her face would be a familiar one. Not all pirates are bad, after all (I think... *doesn't really know*).

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - LandStander - 09-18-2013

I would love to meet more people who are into the..shaddier things in life Smile. I haven't run into enough ruffians and hooligans yet. Plus how cool would it be to have a gang of Roegadyn going around causing trouble. I mean, who could stop us or even dare stand up to us >=D!?

Not a gang. That would invite too much conflict that folk would not agree to be defeated.

I am looking for individuals of like mind to hang out with and be safe from the goodie-goodies.

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Dogberry - 09-19-2013

A loose conglomeration of ne'erdowells and scofflaws, you might say.

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Kerr - 09-19-2013

You might check out Camp Overlook. Looks like a place some ruffians might hang out. I'll keep an eye out for more places as I go along, though.

RE: Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-19-2013

I will check it out in a few hours when I get online. Hopefully it will have some aspects of Mos Eisley and Tortuga that we are looking for!

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-26-2013

I set up the first meet. Let me know if you didn't get the moogle mail about it.