Hydaelyn Role-Players
New rper here! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New rper here! (/showthread.php?tid=4609)

New rper here! - Shadek - 09-18-2013

First of all hello all of you, im glad to be art of this awesome rper community.I am an mmo player and i decided to try to rp for the second time (first was on gw2 and  it didnt work well) anywa here is some info about my character.

Name: Shadek Syn
Race/Clan: miqo'te keepers of the moon
class: doesnt matter since you can switch at any time.
Servr: Gilgamesh
previous rp experience: just playing a sylvari in gw2

Hopes and dreams (Rpwise): i kind of like the idea about a small tribe, i think it would be a good start for me (again). 

Thank you all for your awesomness and hope to see you in game.

RE: New rper here! - Magellan - 09-18-2013

Hello and welcome!

One thing I would recommend considering is having an IC class, even though the game allows you to do everything. My char is an archer and martial artist (pgl). Any other class I leave to OOC, b/c I don't want my char to be good at everything =p

Hope you find ARR a welcoming home#

RE: New rper here! - Shadek - 09-18-2013

Thank you for the suggestion, im thinking about PLD or BLM, havent thought about a back story so i think i still have some freedome.

It seem that there arent as many RPers in GIlgamesh as i thought.

RE: New rper here! - Olofantur - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 12:12 PM)Shadek Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion, im thinking about PLD or BLM, havent thought about a back story so i think i still have some freedome.

It seem that there arent as many RPers in GIlgamesh as i thought.

Hiya,

I like the idea of starting with a class you're training in and then using the secondary ones as supplement or OOC play, but that's besides the point.

Don't worry about being short of people on Gilgamesh, while I primarily play on Balmung since its where I played in 1.0 I still have an alt on Gilgy to stop by and visit. There are plenty there (not sure how much you've check out the forums, but both servers have their own character directory.) and they have their own Linkshell hall with a Dozen listed groups.

Feel free to ask any questions, take a break, have a kit-kat, the usual.

Hope to see you in Eorzea.

TBH was thinking about reroling in Balmung when i get home, dont know anyone in Gilgamesh anyway so it wouldnt be any different.

And gonna be a PLD. (yea they are awesome)

RE: New rper here! - Olofantur - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 12:40 PM)Shadek Wrote: TBH was thinking about reroling in Balmung when i get home, dont know anyone in Gilgamesh anyway so it wouldnt be any different.

And gonna be a PLD. (yea they are awesome)

Well feel free to message me if you do, i'm GMT-7 (mountain time)

Good luck and good hunting!

/salute

RE: New rper here! - Magellan - 09-18-2013

Feel free to message me too ^^ I always enjoy rping with new people

RE: New rper here! - Gideon Aryeh - 09-18-2013

Welcome to the site if you need anything just ask!

RE: New rper here! - elisan - 09-18-2013

No roleplayers?! That's just silly talk! Gilgamesh is full of RP - but it isn't a legacy server - so it's shiny and new as opposed to having an already established community. I think we have a fantastic start of things though! 

Whatever you decide, enjoy it and welcome to the game!

Oh hello, sorry about jumping to conclutions so fast.
I will be on later and i hope i can get to know you all (both IC and OOC),

If you need any help just ask me