Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Remnants of Hope FC/LS (/showthread.php?tid=4615)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-13-2013

The winner of this weeks caption contest was: "Why'd this lady give us pumpkins! I told her we need mushrooms or we'll be tiny like this forever!"

Also we are in the midst of a PvE Marathon weekend.  Our PvE Department leader created a contest for people to level and for each level gained you get 1k gil.  Each milestone level you hit; 10,20,30,40,50, you gain 1 x X k gill.  X being the first number in the milestone.  There were also rewards for joining FC fate groups, dungeon runs and other social things!  Looking forward to seeing more like this in the future!

Also congratulations to our 7 new trial members who've taken their first steps towards becoming full members of our community!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Eisen - 10-14-2013

Greetings!

I am a UK player on Balmung, would this hamper my application to join your FC in any way? I am a fairly casual player with my highest class only at Lv28 so far but I have been on the look out for a mature, relaxed and friendly guild that caters for both RP and PvE.

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 10:14 AM)Eisen Wrote: I am a UK player on Balmung, would this hamper my application to join your FC in any way? 

Absolutely not!  We have a number of community members from all of our games that call different parts of the world home.  One of our newer members in the FC is from Australia.  

Due to time difference there might not be as many on during you're peak gameplay, but our website and online community always has someone on and things to talk about!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Linif - 10-18-2013

Hi, I noticed the fellow UK player ask about being from the UK hampering your application.

I'm a current Trial Member of Remnants of Hope and I'm in Scotland. True, the time difference is a bit of a pain but the members couldn't be any more supportive, especially Kia Mara who I've been in contact with since I applied. I've been given suggestions on how to feel more comfortable with the time difference and even though you may post on the forums when no one is awake, someone always gets back to you.

If you're a European player looking for a community of players to RP, PvE or PvP with, I highly recommend these guys. I just hope I get through my Trial without a hitch. Tonberry

The Toneberry holds no relevance, I just like Toneberrys.

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-19-2013

(10-18-2013, 04:28 AM)Linif Wrote:  Tonberry

The Toneberry holds no relevance, I just like Toneberrys.
Huh, and here i thought you might have figured out that this is how i dressed for your final interviews Tongue

Alright it's Saint's Wake time and the decorations are out!

We'll be holding a photo session and some holiday festivities later on this next week!

Also i mentioned it before but our Halloween Contest is in full swing!  While we get our costumes ready for next week i thought i'd share this image from one of our other games!

[Image: EntryA_zps290f4d5f.jpg] 

Pretty scary if you ask me!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-20-2013

Our community will be holding a small event this coming thursday and thought i'd share the details of it with others who might be interested at all in community life RP.  

Our FC story is based around the struggles of a town plagued by aether imbalances still present 5 years after the calamity.  We held our introduction event to our first story arc, From Whence we Came, and are gearing up this Saturday to get things fully underway.

Yet this thursday it's about the simple things and not the struggle to survive.  
Our members will be exploring how their characters would contribute to the day to day tasks a town needs to do to survive.  From farming to mining, patrolling and crafting and anything in between.  It will be starting at 8pm EST, though those die hard RP'rs are welcome to participate all day if they like.

Our FC home is in the Lower La Noscea Region, with our town centered around Moraby Dry docks and farming community in Red Rooster.  

As always let me know if there are any questions!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Dahkeus - 10-22-2013

Welcome to our newest applicants Kit Neoma and Neith!

We're still welcoming new members, so come check out our community!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-26-2013

Story night!

One goal we have with these FC stories to type them up and novelize them to some extent.  This will help others who join later on to know what is going on with the FC story, and who's come and gone in that time.

Will be posting at least part of the first one here later on!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 10-28-2013

Congratulation to Xelios, our newest full member!

Congratulations on completing your trial and being such a warm and friendly addition to our community at large!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 11-03-2013

Congratulations to our newest three members!  SeanSavior, Solitatrythunder, and Nnebulosa.

They are fantastic additions to our roster, and truly looking forward to watching them help grow our division!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 11-11-2013

Congratulations to the wave of new members, and to our newest trial Member Nighthunter911!

Also hosting another RP introduction event and Hide-and-Seek game!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 11-14-2013

Just held one of our first social events tonight in central shroud!  It was an awesome afternoon of hide and seek, and it was a blast!  2 hours just completely blew by!

Apologies to Reupet who got distracted from his thesis paper Tongue

Intro RP event this saturday for all our new members, and it's been nice meeting so many great people!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 11-20-2013

Holding a Karaoke night on our TS 3 server.

It has been AMAZING and will definitely be posting some of these songs here when we finish with them!

This is just one of the many social things we try to do as a community.

Horror(ible) move night this Saturday!  Will be showing Sharknado!!!!!

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Bernini-Martini - 11-24-2013

Is it the FC or LS that's the Roleplaying part? Is one IC and the other OOC?

RE: Remnants of Hope FC/LS - Xha'li - 11-25-2013

The FC is not all in-character, as we are host to many non RP'ers as well.

We do however have a linkshell dedicated to RP talk, and anytime we are doing an official RP event or someone starting up their own they can be in character there.