Hydaelyn Role-Players
Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Miqo'te Cheerleaders (/showthread.php?tid=4744)

Pages: 1 2

Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Brave - 09-25-2013

[youtube]PirscKRxHHI[/youtube]Sometimes... I wish I had a troupe of gorgeous Miqo's encouraging my crafting nonsense ><

Also another silly video (it's a loop... but I enjoy it ><)
[youtube]H_kdeqep8mU[/youtube]

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - LiadansWhisper - 09-25-2013

I think, sir, that you may have a problem.  Dodgy

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Brave - 09-25-2013

Sorry, was just being silly ><

I watch a lot of Anime Music Videos, and thought that the person timed the image switch to the beat real well.

I'll go to time out.

Cactuar

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - LiadansWhisper - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 04:17 AM)Brave Wrote: Sorry, was just being silly ><

I watch a lot of Anime Music Videos, and thought that the person timed the image switch to the beat real well.

I'll go to time out.

Cactuar

Chocobo

No need to leave.  Being obsessed with catgirls is okay!  As long as you admit that you have a problem.  Tongue

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Pondahl - 09-25-2013

*Thumbs up* That was entertaining.

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Brave - 09-25-2013

Honestly, I've never been into the "furry" scene.  (not knocking people who are btw)

Leave it to Japanese game dev's to just animate them REALLY adorably though! ><
I wasn't big on Mithra, or Cathar, or Worgen for that matter (I know worgen aren't cats -.-)  But Miqo's have a fun grace to them.

I'll admit I have a GIRL problem.  But I think most heterosexual men do.  Women are beautiful and I have a tendency of being vocal about it.  On that front though, if it offends someone I'm very good about stopping. ><

Back to my topic though... crafting can get boring, and Miqo's liven up the scene.  I also really like that song for the second one (especially while crafting). ><

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Asyria - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 04:08 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I think, sir, that you may have a problem.  Dodgy

I agree.
There isn't enough Miqo'te.

Also, Dat cook. O_O

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Cato - 09-25-2013

How tacky...

I think I'll stick to preferring the likes of Nigella Lawson where women are concerned and Jon Bernthal where men are concerned.

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-25-2013

After the first minute of that video, pretty much everything made me laugh. It kind of hurt a little... trying to hold in the amusement.

Also, I'm not an expert on these things... but I don't think traditional cat girls are considered furry by most...furries.

Show Content

Everything makes me want to punch Jon Bernthal in the face. Everything. But I'm surprised you find that Highlander tacky and not THIS MUSTACHE. Kidding.

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Cato - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 10:30 AM)Siobhain Wrote: After the first minute of that video, pretty much everything made me laugh. It kind of hurt a little... trying to hold in the amusement.

Also, I'm not an expert on these things... but I don't think traditional cat girls are considered furry by most...furries.

Show Content

Everything makes me want to punch Jon Bernthal in the face. Everything. But I'm surprised you find that Highlander tacky and not THIS MUSTACHE. Kidding.

Oh, I was more referring to him as he is as Shane Walsh in the Walking Dead. Most men look pretty stupid with facial hair as far as I'm concerned. Stubble is usually fine and typically very sexy, but anything else can only be pulled off by certain men - and even then I'm not too keen on it.

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Magellan - 09-25-2013

Miqo's are humans with a tail and cat ears. I hardly think they qualify as furries :p

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Pondahl - 09-25-2013

General rule of thumb, which is also contributing to taking this thing off of its original topic, sorry:

Show Content

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Fates Skein - 09-26-2013

These definitely won a few giggles.

I approve of cat-girl cheerleaders.  We need to make this a thing.

And yes, that cook. *fans self*

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Lost River - 09-26-2013

Pssh, I may like Mow Mows, but we need more Roegadyn cheer leaders. Yes!

RE: Miqo'te Cheerleaders - Manari - 09-26-2013

What is the music in the cheerleader video? It was so epic and dramatic, I love it!

Also, naturally I approve of Miqo'te cheerleaders. But I think we can do better with finding cheerleading uniforms. The coatees are SO 1.0.