Hydaelyn Role-Players
Questions of Race Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Questions of Race Anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - Trizzip - 08-31-2010

Genre wise, I love Drama but Comedy is fun too.

I love going to dinner theater, I've mainly been to broadway performances though. I'd love to check out regional theater and fringe theater.

Lately I haven't had the money to get out there and see anything (there is a lot of good stuff to be seen in San Diego). But once my money is comfortable again, I'll get back out there.

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - ArmachiA - 08-31-2010

Don't make me split this topic into a "Brin appreciation Station" thread Tongue

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-31-2010

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Genre wise, I love Drama but Comedy is fun too.

I love going to dinner theater, I've mainly been to broadway performances though. I'd love to check out regional theater and fringe theater.

Lately I haven't had the money to get out there and see anything (there is a lot of good stuff to be seen in San Diego). But once my money is comfortable again, I'll get back out there.

I love a good comedy, but if there is a broadway show on here I'll usually go see it(As There is nothing in Oklahoma) as Broadway is just awesome. I would actually love to check out a fringe theater, something I've never done.

ArmachiA Wrote:Don't make me split this topic into a "Brin appreciation Station" thread Tongue

I am flattered by your threats Wink

On topic....I found some info from the 8th FFXI census. Doesn't really help prove my point, but oh well. A little extra insight for those who never played XI I guess. *shrug*

[Image: The_8th_Vanadiel_Census_(05-16-2008)-Race.jpg]

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - Shamadconde - 08-31-2010

The tiny ones win!

Shamad Conde Wrote:The tiny ones win!

Yea....everybody loves being the small cute guys that have the best '/panic' emote

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - Shamadconde - 08-31-2010

I loved the Tarutaru Sun dance! I hope there is a Lalafell variant.

Re: Questions of Race Anyone? - Jaytyr - 09-01-2010

Well I actually will be playing 2 characters for sure... with the possibility on an extra (depending on moneys as I am a student) I picked Miqo'te and Hyur. Really for me Miqo'te was sort of a natural choice.. I am a cat person. We have 2 cats, and I have always loved felines. (I reallllllly want a Serval, but waiting til we are in a house instead of an apt) I also had a mithra in XI, so it just seems right.
For Hyur I had a character concept in mind, and it fit the character really well. I liked what lore I found on the Hyur and wanted to build a character that would be fun to play.
The third character I want to play will actually be a male Lalafell dunesfolk. I always think its fun to RP guys can its different. I have a fun silly concept in mind for my lil taru... I mean Lalafell ... >.>

I also just really don't like Elezaan.. Elvaan.. or any of those >.> Their body proportions bother me.