Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kellach Woods - 03-21-2015

I keep thinking I should go because that's where everyone is on sat nights but...

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 10:34 PM)Manasas Reed Wrote: So this is my 1st time even spectating here and I just have one question.

With an event this big, how the hell do you guys keep up with what's going on here?
Overseers try to watch the posts but with scrollage it is often asked for those to whisper them and let them know who won. Warren keeps a Spreadsheet which can be found in his signature of the fighters and who won what round.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - ChewableMorphine - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 10:40 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 10:34 PM)Manasas Reed Wrote: So this is my 1st time even spectating here and I just have one question.

With an event this big, how the hell do you guys keep up with what's going on here?
Overseers try to watch the posts but with scrollage it is often asked for those to whisper them and let them know who won. Warren keeps a Spreadsheet which can be found in his signature of the fighters and who won what round.
Microsoft Excel is one hell of a drug

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-22-2015

Trade secrets. Also, mostly what Bri said.

The reason I do so little actual roleplay is because I'm constantly scanning the log, updating the googledoc and making sure everyone is where they need to be. I'm lucky to have an incredibly supportive band of volunteers to help make it look easy.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 03-22-2015

Sounsy win yet?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-22-2015

Sounsyy won for the third time in a row! Telling ya! Roll hacks! Anyone who fights her needs to remove her shield ASAP!

SHE ONLY WINS BECAUSE IM NOT ROLLING AGAINST HER.

I ALLOW HER TO ADVANCE FOR I AM NOT RNGESUS she is that.

I. AM. RNGOD. 

#FLEX

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aduu Avagnar - 03-22-2015

if Kai hadn't taken me out I would have taken her down.. sure of it...

though aparently she didn't want to fight me cause of my fight against Kai.... I don't know why? Tongue

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Sounsyy - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 10:13 AM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote: though aparently she didn't want to fight me cause of my fight against Kai.... I don't know why? Tongue

Cuz all I saw were 900s going back and forth and that's just not acceptable unless they're my 900s. /nod

Also, here's the lineup! Ton of people showed up last night!
[Image: IGZ539l.png]

Sounsyy meeting the spectators after being crowned champion for three weeks running.
[Image: gIs7p5E.png]

SOMEONE COME PUT THIS GIRL DOWN ALREADY!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 10:45 AM)Sounsyy Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 10:13 AM)Nako Wrote: though aparently she didn't want to fight me cause of my fight against Kai.... I don't know why? Tongue

Cuz all I saw were 900s going back and forth and that's just not acceptable unless they're my 900s. /nod

Also, here's the lineup! Ton of people showed up last night!
[Image: IGZ539l.png]

Sounsyy meeting the spectators after being crowned champion for three weeks running.
[Image: gIs7p5E.png]

SOMEONE COME PUT THIS GIRL DOWN ALREADY!
I-I don't think we can.

The RNGods love you so much. ;w; No matter how many times Bri gives you her herp.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aduu Avagnar - 03-22-2015

cracks knuckles. First round put down next week then Sounssy? Tongue

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Sounsyy - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 10:53 AM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote: cracks knuckles. First round put down next week then Sounssy? Tongue

LOL Sounsyy needs to put down Keiragi in the first round before she retires. That way she'll have defeated every person who's defeated her in the Grindstone. <_< >_> /slips 150k gil to Warren to make it happen.

(03-22-2015, 11:01 AM)Sounsyy Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 10:53 AM)Nako Wrote: cracks knuckles. First round put down next week then Sounssy? Tongue

LOL Sounsyy needs to put down Keiragi in the first round before she retires. That way she'll have defeated every person who's defeated her in the Grindstone. <_< >_> /slips 150k gil to Warren to make it happen.
Kei? that was a fun first fight Tongue

Sounsy you won't believe how many people dog Aaron for not fighting Sounsy lol.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 03-22-2015

Sorry I didn't attend the Grindstone last night.  I was laid up in bed with a stomach bug.  Pretty much my stomach rebel the first half of the day and then only protested on dry toast and water the rest.  The rest of the time I was sleeping it off.  This is why I hate when my co-workers come in sick and doesn't just stay at home.