Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 05-17-2015

And once again John almost forgot to bring his camera out to get pictures.  Anyway, one screenshot was taken tonight.

[Image: ffxiv_05172015_002946.jpg]
A picture of three of the overseers.  Warren, Bri, and Judge.  Off to the side was the fight that would determine who would face Aaron.  Aaron to John's right, who was starting to worry for his friend.  Yes, John actually yell at Aaron, trying to snap his friend out of the bloodlust that had fallen over him during the last fight.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nirri - 05-17-2015

[Image: d734b32670.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-24-2015

Last night was another big crowd at the Grindstone! 34 folks arrived to beat the hell out of each other! After a couple hours of competition though, we were able to crown Chiyo Hoshi as the Grindstone champion this week.

[Image: 9CSJT25.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - CrimsonMars - 05-24-2015

ALL HAIL THE MAID OF BATTLE!!

[Image: 4QZlj93.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Hammersmith - 05-27-2015

You could say she really...

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

cleaned their clocks.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 11:37 AM)Hammersmith Wrote: You could say she really...

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

cleaned their clocks.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*throws red flag on to field*

19 yard penalty. ..hammersmith. Bad puns.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kage - 05-27-2015

Do we need the Maid of Battle to clean up or has the bed already been made?

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Bopdoot - 05-27-2015

Is the "Whetstone" on Mondays going to be a real thing going forward or was it a 1 time only thang?  Just wondering 'cause I'd LOVE to have 2 opportunities a week to feel the hate from RNGods SmileCoolFrustrated

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-27-2015

I have no idea! That was an unsanctioned unofficial unaffiliated thingy!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Mikh'a - 05-30-2015

[Image: Xh9A6aq.jpg]
HOLY MOLY LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-30-2015

Another record setting night tonight with forty people here to engage in combat.

[Image: IPyPNWb.jpg]

Show Content

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 05-31-2015

After whittling out 39 other combatants, the Grindstone officially recognizes Caleb Agron as the champion this week!

Mega huge thanks to everyone who participated, watched and ran through to peak! It was a bit of a mess tonight in terms of organization and I apologize for that, but no one was expecting 40 PEOPLE. I'm going to need to make some contingencies...

Oh, and thanks to everyone who gave us some slack on the healing! While we do have some amazing volunteers helping to keep things running smoothly, it's also always nice to see fighters turn out mostly unscathed or let a potion do the trick.

It blows my mind every week how awesome the community is to keep this massive boat chugging along, and I thank you! See you in a week!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 05-31-2015

, and thanks to everyone who gave us some slack on the healing! While we do have some amazing volunteers helping to keep things running smoothly, it's also always nice to see fighters turn out mostly unscathed or let a potion do the trick.

^^^^

Youre welcome nerd

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Hammersmith - 05-31-2015

Alas, the weekend I'm doing things and stuff, and we have the chance for a megabrawl.

Next week Warren. Next week.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Renata Lynn - 05-31-2015

I think my most constantly used phrase last night was: "No. Fucking. Way."

Renata has NEVER made it out of the first round. And last night, not only did she make it out of the first round (defeating her boyfriend...and Percival is a way more skilled fighter than Ren), she kept winning before being defeated by Caleb in the semifinals.

My jaw literally dropped.

Great night, seriously. Big Grin And congrats to Caleb for taking the victory.