Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Greybarren - 12-06-2015

(12-05-2015, 11:24 PM)Jancis Wrote:
[Image: tumblr_nyx2dvNw2j1urn9szo1_1280.jpg]

It's like counting jelly beans in a jar.

Oh look, we almost made a heart! Heart

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-06-2015

So, right near the end I'm trying to figure out if the people standing by themselves are in line or what. I walk over to see what's happening, and then THE REST OF THE PEOPLE NOT RENDERED POP IN AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY'RE NOT STANDING ALONE, THE LINE WAS COMPLETED AND I JUST COULDN'T SEE IT.

My heart exploded. And then I panicked and started calling audibles for more Overseers.

77 fighters. My word.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Vahn Kasch - 12-06-2015

Warren, I can use Vahn as an Overseer every other weekend when needed. Seems it is getting to that point. Haha.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jancis - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 01:03 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: So, right near the end I'm trying to figure out if the people standing by themselves are in line or what. I walk over to see what's happening, and then THE REST OF THE PEOPLE NOT RENDERED POP IN AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY'RE NOT STANDING ALONE, THE LINE WAS COMPLETED AND I JUST COULDN'T SEE IT.

My heart exploded. And then I panicked and started calling audibles for more Overseers.

77 fighters. My word.

I had to paste together three screenshots and I think I got everyone. Dazed

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Virella - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 02:11 AM)Jancis Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 01:03 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: So, right near the end I'm trying to figure out if the people standing by themselves are in line or what. I walk over to see what's happening, and then THE REST OF THE PEOPLE NOT RENDERED POP IN AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY'RE NOT STANDING ALONE, THE LINE WAS COMPLETED AND I JUST COULDN'T SEE IT.

77 fighters. My word.

I had to paste together three screenshots and I think I got everyone. Dazed
Dem copy pasta skills!

Was a fun evening again all of you! Enjoy my time there, even if Ave's evening ended up being ruined, it was sure as hell a lot of fun again Smile

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-06-2015

And in just about four hours (ignoring that we were doing logistics until almost 10:30) we have a champion!

[Image: ubhMQYH.jpg]

Zephyrus Montenbelt takes home his third championship!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - AekiraSwyfte - 12-06-2015

Can't remember the last time I had so much fun losing in the first round. Thanks for another fun night, everyone Smile

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - No Longer Exists - 12-07-2015

Doc Oak will not be participating in the next few Grindstones leading up to Season's Beatings.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Leggerless - 12-07-2015

77 fighters. My word.

Right within my expectations. Betting next week it's around 80 again. Call me when it breaks 128 because you'll make another round at that point.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-07-2015

Oak's going to show up super swole and swinging oil drums for weapons, isn't he?

And I updated the stupid template to account for up to 100 people. I should make it 128 just to be safe. Part of what threw me off this weekend was suddenly having to add more lines because there were nearly 80 of you.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Nodem - 12-07-2015

You can count on Aoi's support again next week Warren. She'll make sure to have plenty of red and burple flares for it as well...

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-13-2015

Tonight was a much more sane 62 people, fighting for the right to claim random dice means more than luck! After nearly four and a half hours of roleplay and combat, we crowned a new winner in Jahan Nejem!

[Image: bPhgTny.jpg]

We're nearly through 2015! That means it's almost time for Season's Beatings!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - gazzsalad - 12-13-2015

Wow how you gonna use a picture of a broken woman in the background. Salt in the wounds much Warren, you wound me greatly. lol XD

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:14 AM)gazzsalad Wrote: Wow how you gonna use a picture of a broken woman in the background. Salt in the wounds much Warren, you wound me greatly. lol XD

Equal parts cool pose + defeated opponent in frame + nearly 2:30AM = no time for love, Doctor Jones.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 12-20-2015

Tonight! Grindstone #115! 58 competitors lined up at the Wash for the chance to celebrate Starlight by painting the sand red. A moogle fought Santa Claus! When all was said and done, though, there can only be one winner.

Uhko Tsurugi!

[Image: OeTERB6.jpg]

Only one week remains in 2015! We're getting closer and closer to Season's Beatings, where YOU can determine who fights who!