Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) (/showthread.php?tid=4924)

Pages: 1 2

[Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 10-05-2013

CANCELLED

See post for reason  Sorry

The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant
Celebrating the unity of of Eorzia

Come one and all to the Pageant of beauty at the coast of beauty.
We have Contests that will delight, enthral and astound!

Main Contest - Belleza del Sol
Consisting of three rounds to crown an overall pageant winner
  • "On the Job" - contestants parade in outfits depicting the folk that keep Eorzia alive (fighters, healers, mages, craftes and gatherers etc..)
  • "Swimwear" - as it says, bikini, trunks and the like. To show that behind our duty lies the heart of Eorzia.

• "Formal or Informal" - a choice of society formal wear or more casual attire, and contestants will be asked a brief question around how they see Eorzia and its future.

Side separate events will be held depending on contestant numbers
  • "Represent" - A parade of those in their Grand Company attire, to honor the work of these organizations.

• "Squad" - team effort showing formation movement and coordination of garb

• "Mounts and Pets" - where the pet or mount is the star attraction, with points for the handler also

• "Fashion" - Designer outfits produced by the best crafters in Eorzia, modelled and shown off

Wanting to ensure your place is secure? Then fill out the simple application form.

Full Name: ...
Belleza del sol = Y/N
Represent = Y/N
Squad: = Y/N  (Name of Squad:...)
Mount/Pet = Y/N
Fashion = Y/N (Designer Name:...)

In addition to pull of such a spectacle we would like to invite sponsors to donate prizes and consider joining the judging panels.

OOC details:

This is an open RP event lead by The Travellers Guild [TTG], and we are initially looking for interest, contestants, sponsors, judges, security, ushers, reporters, photographers. We will then scale the event to match the level of interest we get.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR INTEREST OOC & IC to suit

We will bein aiming this for a time that will fit as many timezones as possible. Saturday seems to be the prime day to choose. So around 6pm GMT (that's without any daylight saving). The actual date will be announced once we asses the interest.

RE: The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 06:33 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant
Celebrating the unity of of Eorzia

Come one and all to the Pageant of beauty at the coast of beauty.
We have Contests that will delight, enthral and astound!

Main Contest - Belleza del Sol
Consisting of three rounds to crown an overall pageant winner
  • "On the Job" - contestants parade in outfits depicting the folk that keep Eorzia alive (fighters, healers, mages, craftes and gatherers etc..)
  • "Swimwear" - as it says, bikini, trunks and the like. To show that behind our duty lies the heart of Eorzia.

• "Formal or Informal" - a choice of society formal wear or more casual attire, and contestants will be asked a brief question around how they see Eorzia and its future.

Side separate events will be held depending on contestant numbers
  • "Represent" - A parade of those in their Grand Company attire, to honor the work of these organizations.

• "Squad" - team effort showing formation movement and coordination of garb

• "Mounts and Pets" - where the pet or mount is the star attraction, with points for the handler also

• "Fashion" - Designer outfits produced by the best crafters in Eorzia, modelled and shown off

Wanting to ensure your place is secure? Then fill out the simple application form.

Full Name: ...
Belleza del sol = Y/N
Represent = Y/N
Squad: = Y/N  (Name of Squad:...)
Mount/Pet = Y/N
Fashion = Y/N (Designer Name:...)

In addition to pull of such a spectacle we would like to invite sponsors to donate prizes and consider joining the judging panels.

OOC details:

This is an open RP event lead by The Travellers Guild [TTG], and we are initially looking for interest, contestants, sponsors, judges, security, ushers, reporters, photographers. We will then scale the event to match the level of interest we get.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR INTEREST OOC & IC to suit

We will bein aiming this for a time that will fit as many timezones as possible. Saturday seems to be the prime day to choose. So around 6pm GMT (that's without any daylight saving). The actual date will be announced once we asses the interest.

The Grindstone can help you out ICly with security <3 I think Siob would also make a hilarious judge.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - cuideag - 10-05-2013

(( This sounds like it could be fun!! I'm available most Saturdays though that might change depending on work and such. Still I'll drop a tenative application in. Would love to see this get off the ground! ))

Full Name: Jajara Jara
Belleza del Sol = Y
Represent = N
Squad: = N
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = N

PS. Happy to donate some jewelry and such for prizes! 

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 10-06-2013

Thanks for the initial interest. I'm hoping to run some pre-RP with sponsors and other interested groups. Just sorting out FC leads for the areas.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Luka - 10-06-2013

You know I'd love to help you Nebbies! Yay for fashion! Blush

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Lady Whiteraven - 10-06-2013

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I think Skaenmoen would be a bit shy but certainly enjoy showing off her 7'3" giantess frame. 

Full Name: Skaenmoen Zaesylbwyn
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = N

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Clover - 10-06-2013

Haha, this sounds like fun. It's nice to see Costa del Sol become so lively.

Sadly, none of my two characters are good material for this kind of event (mainly because they live too far away). I'll see if I can find any reasonable excuse when the time comes. If I can't, I guess I'd rather not force the story, as much as I'd like to participate.

Clearly, I need a lalafell.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Rinh Hallani - 10-07-2013

Looks great, Nebbs. Come on folks, don't be shy! Wink

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 10-07-2013

(10-06-2013, 03:19 PM)Clover Wrote: Haha, this sounds like fun. It's nice to see Costa del Sol become so lively.

Sadly, none of my two characters are good material for this kind of event (mainly because they live too far away). I'll see if I can find any reasonable excuse when the time comes. If I can't, I guess I'd rather not force the story, as much as I'd like to participate.

Thanks for the interest Clover. Maybe an IC trip? The Travelers Guild and others would definitely be able to provide an expedition type service.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Sini'to Shadar - 10-09-2013

Full Name: Sini'to Shadar
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = Y (maelstrom)
Mount/Pet = Y

Fashion = N

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - KitKat - 10-17-2013

Full Name: Katja Wynter
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = Maybe (Herself)

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Asyria - 10-17-2013

Full Name: Agata Blysstahlwyn
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = N (I wish tht part was on Gilga, where I have my Weaver Fashion Designer)

All depends on the date, though!

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Dogberry - 10-17-2013

Dogberry would be thrilled to lend a hand in any way possible.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - faceman7381 - 10-17-2013

Nebula,

As you know, Konner is not well suited to judging such things nor particpating.

However, if there is anything I can do to assist you in this, I am happy to do so.

You are a good friend and will be a wonderful hostess.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Tyriont - 10-17-2013

Oooh, I will happily volunteer Ty as a judge! He's a decently well known Bard and Pirate as well as being the son of a significantly more well-known Bard, so might be a decent choice for an event like this. And frankly, envisioning him as a Simon Cowell-esque judge in an event like this is hilariously perfect.