Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) (/showthread.php?tid=4924)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-17-2013

Sorry that my times have been so bad Neb. Sio should be in La Noscea today or tomorrow. <3

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - LandStander - 10-17-2013

Ah, screw it. Denn has been having a good week. She'll volunteer for this just to prove that no only is she the strongest on this side of Eorzea, but also the most beautiful :3. I'll also donate some gil.

"Think of it less as a donation and more as a bribery."

P.S. She likes to keep it all natural so get ready for some fuzzy pits Cool

Full Name: Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N
Squad: = ((I'll have to get back to you to see if I can find any willing participants, but as of now. No))
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = Maybe. I'll have to ask Katja

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 10-17-2013

Thanks for all the interest, and yes bribery will do nicely Smile, IC bribery ofc.

I am working to get the background stuff sorted and tying people up IC is time consuming, but we are getting there.

However, this weekend it is preparation for the Coffer and Coffin event EVENT that I am helping out at.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Xiaoli Vorgan - 11-21-2013

Ohhh! This sounds like fun, and I can't believe I found the post. Someone told me to try to enter if the pageant hasn't already happened. Looking forward to seeing Balmung's awesome creations in the future Heart

Full Name: Xiaoli Vorgan
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N
Squad: = N  
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = N

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Swashbuckler - 11-22-2013

This sounds pretty awesome. If you don't have enough judges, I have my Ul'dahn weaver and fashionista Oswin Montague volunteer for it! Big Grin

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Whittledown - 11-23-2013

Obsidian Hornet is down to strut her stuff.  What's the use of being the best looking woman in the world if you can't show it off?

Full Name: Obsidian Hornet

Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N

Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = Y - Designs by Anais Fleurdevide

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Eve Malusion - 11-24-2013

Is this actually still happening? The topic was brought back by someone who isn't one of the arrangers and last post from the one in charge was over a month ago.

Just asking out of curiosity really.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 11-24-2013

Yes I still plan to run this. 

Initial idea was to RP the setup as well as the event but that proved a non starter. So now I am just going to scale it back and run as a one off. December mid Xmas to NewYear  looks like my target window.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Magellan - 11-24-2013

A tentative registration... (given the time frame you listed, I may be unable to make it)

Full Name: Claire Fialo
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = N

Mount/Pet = N

Fashion = N

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - ansemaru - 12-03-2013

Full Name: Aumeric Chassebel
Belleza del sol = Y
Represent = Y
Squad: = Y  (Name of Squad: The Lansquenet Theatre Troupe)
Mount/Pet = N
Fashion = Y? (Designer Name: Maya Alcor)

I am all about signing Aumeric up for this event. Be prepared for a fashionable all-Duskwight team of actors in the squad category, everyone.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Nebbs - 01-12-2014

Reluctantly and after a hard look in the mirror I won't be running this. I think I had opportunity to do so but IC and OOC developments in the game pushed me in the opposite direction. I now find myself focused on more direct story RP.

So I would be happy if someone else wanted to take the concept/idea etc.. and make it their own. I would even be happy to help.

I have a spreadsheet with those interested as well as routes for using Costa or the new housing area. Happy to give those over if that helps.

RE: [Balmung] The Costa del Sol Beauty Pageant (future event) - Asgarn - 01-12-2014

Dennthota and Obsidian Hornet will be taking part? At the same time!? Ooooo, SCANDALOUUUUUUUUS!

Shall be attending, though not taking part. Something tells me a Roe in a dress will blind you for all the wrong reasons.