Hydaelyn Role-Players
Yet another total newbie appears! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Yet another total newbie appears! (/showthread.php?tid=4943)

Yet another total newbie appears! - Zope - 10-07-2013

Heya! My name is Brittany, but you can call me that, or Zope, or Ro!

I am -completely- new to anything related to FF1-14 but apparently that doesn't matter since each one restarts the looooore anyway but regardless! I am not new to roleplaying or mmos, however. I started roleplaying about 5 years ago on forums/browser games/chat sites and eventually worked my way into mmorpg roleplaying. I've played WoW/Rift/DnD(multiple versions from different companies)/a crap ton of free games like perfectworld and then the recents, GW2/TSW/ect. However I've spent most of my time in WoW/Rift/TSW/GW2.

I am a heavy roleplayer and while I tend to prefer overarching and interesting storylines I do enjoy simple, tavern RP or RP out in the wild. My main in this game is Rohesia Byrne (Hyur Highlander) and I admit almost all I have on her so far is her name. 

Anyway, I'll stop blabbing about myself! I'm very excited to get into something totally new and fresh RP wise. On the offnote you played some of those games, I stuck to the main RP servers and tended to have the names Ava/Avalissa/Rydeth/Raeteria.

P.S- I GET TO KILL THINGS WITH A GIANT CHICKEN THING IN THIS GAME. <3 's so cuteChocobo

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Nirri - 10-07-2013

Welcome to FFXIV ^_^ I hope you'll be staying for the long haul and hopefully we get to roleplay once. Always feel free to send me a msg ingame for rp if you want to.

Moogle

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Bryn - 10-07-2013

Hello, and welcome!

Please say hi if you see me about on Balmung. Smile

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Daca'li Molkoh - 10-07-2013

avaaaaa suxxxxxxxxxxx AVA SUXXXXXXX!!!!!
I'm just kidding Ava. It's Vex. <3 Welcome welcome.

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Zope - 10-07-2013

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Quote:avaaaaa suxxxxxxxxxxx AVA SUXXXXXXX!!!!!
I'm just kidding Ava. It's Vex.

You didn't even have to tell me it was you, haha. I immediately started laughing.

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - iannesh - 10-07-2013

Why am I not surprised you popped up immediately, Vex?

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Daca'li Molkoh - 10-07-2013

Because I am everywhere...but nowhere. o.O

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Maqali Qulaan - 10-07-2013

Hi and welcome! Feel free to say hi to me as well if you see me about, I'm always up for RP and usually around at odd hours. Welcome to FFXIV Smile

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Lady Whiteraven - 10-07-2013

Hello and welcome! I tend to keep odd hours as well, so feel free to message me anytime.

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Oroban - 10-08-2013

Don't listen to S'janna! All she ever wants to do is eat people's brains and feed the rest of them to Morbols! D:

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Vito - 10-08-2013

Welcome!

RE: Yet another total newbie appears! - Maqali Qulaan - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 12:02 AM)Oroban Wrote: Don't listen to S'janna! All she ever wants to do is eat people's brains and feed the rest of them to Morbols! D:
Not true! Sometimes I... sometimes... do other things! Like... feed... brains to morbols?