Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking RP! (/showthread.php?tid=4988)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-10-2013

Show Content

I'm quite satisfied for now! Thank you all :D

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Oroban - 10-10-2013

Hit me up sometime! I'm on Khyros Oroban, and I'm also RPing at...pretty much those hours of night. Though I may also be tempted to level grind (I'm so close to the end, home stretch!) He's typically in Ul'dah, but is about to take a sabbatical to travel, so he'll be anywhere BUT there for a bit, haha~

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - K'dath - 10-10-2013

That's my prime-time there. Only lame people are asleep by 3am.

I have a general 'bother-at-will' policy, in which I invite people to grab me for their own devices whenever they wish. There's a 90% chance I'm not doing anything important, and a a 2-3% chance I'm preoccupied drawing angry eyebrows screen shots of other people's characters because I am bored.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Karaan - 10-10-2013

I'M also looking for rp partner for my character Karaan and this mostly is also my time schedule Smile. poke in-game or on a private message if you are interested Big Grin

I can see Karaan and Elissa having discussion about Aether and bickering xD

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Taeh Niumoenwyn - 10-10-2013

3am Eastern is 8am UK or 9am Central European, so you may find some early risers to RP with Bouncy

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - K'nahli - 10-10-2013

All of your characters sound very interesting! Unfortunately I get the impression that I would be unable to meet with any of them and your long experience with RP'ing leaves me a little nervous in any case, eheh. Good luck with finding a partner and your stories in general though! I am particularly interested in finding out what will come of Ethne and Maliqa and very curious to see how Elissa's story progresses. I hope you're not totally against forum RP or only do it very rarely >w<  I'd love to read them.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Raeras - 10-10-2013

i sent you a PM Smile I'm normally on around 9-probably 12 AM EST at the latest. I had ideas for the two Miqo'tes (which you'll seein the PM of course lol) but if you get any ideas for Rae with your characters I'm totally open to hearing them!

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Goodfellow - 10-10-2013

As a fellow altaholic, just let me tell you: we do not have a problem.  Very creatively done, all the concepts.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - SessionZero - 10-10-2013

Feel free to hit up either of my alts - Llaine Tetheros, zealous Holy Knight of Halone and leader of the Knights of the Spiral Eye, or K'hane Tariq, Journeyman Wizard of the Ivory Tower and professional klutz. Either lady would make a fine RP partner for you ^^

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Magellan - 10-10-2013

I am looking for a foil to my moody, reserved THM Ashleigh Grey (midlander, 22), and it sounds like Ethne might be a good fit.

By foil, I mean personality foil. Someone ( whether it be friend, rival, or other) who might be able to draw her out of her 'trust no one' mindset, and give her a little more depth, as she literally keeps everyone at bay currently.

A little bit about Ashleigh: Also stationed in in Ul'dah, she is a very capable THM, with a special affinity for fire, yet she seems very reluctant to use that element, defaulting to lightning instead. She seems very furtive, distrusts authority, is sarcastic, deflects all personal inquiries, but can also be pretty dependable (except when she' s not :p)

I also have a Wildwood Isielin Danar'i, 28, who might fit your elezen as friend or rival. Izzy is a 'white knight' type fallen on hard times. She has an internal desire to change the world, but recently has become withdrawn, almost hermitous.

About me: I am off and on between 6pm-1am EST most nights ( I work a day job). My main is Claire Fialo, so you'll most likely reach me on there or Ashleigh in game, or you can message me here if interested.

Like you, I love OOC communication and cooking up plots together :3. Hope to hear from ya!

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-10-2013

(10-10-2013, 04:23 AM)Oroban Wrote: Hit me up sometime! I'm on Khyros Oroban, and I'm also RPing at...pretty much those hours of night. Though I may also be tempted to level grind (I'm so close to the end, home stretch!) He's typically in Ul'dah, but is about to take a sabbatical to travel, so he'll be anywhere BUT there for a bit, haha~

Tunnel vision to 50, eh? Just wait for the AF weapon... just wait.

If he's typically in Ul'dah he is most likely to run into (or have run into at some point in time) Ethne, Elissa or Maliqa. Since Elissa has no RP yet I'll go ahead and say Elissa. She does travel for ~field research~ often so if he's had run-ins with her before he is likely to remember her, even if it's a "fuck no not you again" kind of meeting. Which, honestly, is likely for her.

Though I'm not sure how they'd get along (or in her case, not get along) in terms of personality. I'll try and catch you in-game to ask!

(10-10-2013, 06:21 AM)K Wrote: That's my prime-time there. Only lame people are asleep by 3am.

I have a general 'bother-at-will' policy, in which I invite people to grab me for their own devices whenever they wish. There's a 90% chance I'm not doing anything important, and a a 2-3% chance I'm preoccupied drawing angry eyebrows screen shots of other people's characters because I am bored.

That's basically me except for the angry eyebrows part. On the very tiny chance I'm in a duty or RPing, I'm usually yacking away in a LS anyhow, so it's easy to grab me when I'm free. Shall I contact you in-game so we can pretend to be doing important things together?

(10-10-2013, 08:03 AM)Karaan Wrote: I'M also looking for rp partner for my character Karaan and this mostly is also my time schedule Smile. poke in-game or on a private message if you are interested Big Grin

I can see Karaan and Elissa having discussion about Aether and bickering xD

I'll try to catch you in-game, then! Elissa loves discussions about the aether, but she mostly loves bickering.

(10-10-2013, 08:19 AM)Taeh Marchand Wrote: 3am Eastern is 8am UK or 9am Central European, so you may find some early risers to RP with Bouncy

There are people who RP at 8/9 AM?? Heretics. Monsters. D: I'm not even functional at those hours! They must not be human.

(I kid but dammit early risers stop putting my sleep habits to shame!!)

(10-10-2013, 08:24 AM)K Wrote: All of your characters sound very interesting! Unfortunately I get the impression that I would be unable to meet with any of them and your long experience with RP'ing leaves me a little nervous in any case, eheh. Good luck with finding a partner and your stories in general though! I am particularly interested in finding out what will come of Ethne and Maliqa and very curious to see how Elissa's story progresses. I hope you're not totally against forum RP or only do it very rarely >w<  I'd love to read them.

Nooo don't be nervous I am the least demanding person ever. But thank you! I don't mind forum RP at all, if I have a reason to do it on top of in-game stuff! All of my RP prior to XIV was done over text/forums/IM/etc, so that's basically my element. And if you ever do want to RP don't be shy! We can think of something.

(10-10-2013, 10:08 AM)Raeras Wrote: i sent you a PM Smile I'm normally on around 9-probably 12 AM EST at the latest. I had ideas for the two Miqo'tes (which you'll seein the PM of course lol) but if you get any ideas for Rae with your characters I'm totally open to hearing them!

Replied! Thank you!

(10-10-2013, 10:22 AM)Goodfellow Wrote: As a fellow altaholic, just let me tell you: we do not have a problem.  Very creatively done, all the concepts.

Thanks! We totally have a problem, though. Embrace the problem. BE THE PROBLEM no that doesn't sound right

(10-10-2013, 10:40 AM)SessionZero Wrote: Feel free to hit up either of my alts - Llaine Tetheros, zealous Holy Knight of Halone and leader of the Knights of the Spiral Eye, or K'hane Tariq, Journeyman Wizard of the Ivory Tower and professional klutz. Either lady would make a fine RP partner for you ^^

Cerise is side eyeing the f out of the words 'zealous' and 'Halone' in the same sentence, jsyk. I'll try to catch you in-game, see if we can set something up. c:

(10-10-2013, 10:41 AM)Magellan Wrote: I am looking for a foil to my moody, reserved THM Ashleigh Grey (midlander, 22), and it sounds like Ethne might be a good fit.

By foil, I mean personality foil. Someone ( whether it be friend, rival, or other) who might be able to draw her out of her 'trust no one' mindset, and give her a little more depth, as she literally keeps everyone at bay currently.

A little bit about Ashleigh: Also stationed in in Ul'dah, she is a very capable THM, with a special affinity for fire, yet she seems very reluctant to use that element, defaulting to lightning instead. She seems very furtive, distrusts authority, is sarcastic, deflects all personal inquiries, but can also be pretty dependable (except when she' s not :p)

I also have a Wildwood Isielin Danar'i, 28, who might fit your elezen as friend or rival. Izzy is  a 'white knight' type fallen on hard times. She has an internal desire to change the world, but recently has become withdrawn, almost hermitous.

About me: I am off and on between 6pm-1am EST most nights ( I work a day job). My main is Claire Fialo, so you'll most likely reach me on there or Ashleigh in game, or you can message me here if interested.

Like you, I love OOC communication and cooking up plots together :3. Hope to hear from ya!

I'll try to catch you in-game! If I can't I'll send a PM - I generally prefer to chat for brainstorming since otherwise I talk too much (like my really long OP here) and then fret that I'm tl;dring again. I like both ideas. c:

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Random Encounter - 10-13-2013

Hmm....I'm not sure how I somehow missed this but late is better then never I suppose. I tend to not be on till a bit later then you (1-2AMish EST) but if you happen to be up late and are looking for someone to play with, do send a tell, your characters sound interesting!

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-13-2013

(10-13-2013, 12:58 AM)Phae Wrote: Hmm....I'm not sure how I somehow missed this but late is better then never I suppose. I tend to not be on till a bit later then you (1-2AMish EST) but if you happen to be up late and are looking for someone to play with, do send a tell, your characters sound interesting!

Sure! I'll try and catch you in-game soon.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - LandStander - 10-13-2013

Whenever you are on Ethne, give me a shout. I think it would be interesting interacting with her Big Grin. I have an alt that is in need of a few interesting companions. Plus that whole Echo thing would be something I would like to explore more ^^.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-13-2013

Absolutely! :>