Hydaelyn Role-Players
An established guild elsewhere, starting to make our way to FFXIV! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: An established guild elsewhere, starting to make our way to FFXIV! (/showthread.php?tid=5186)

An established guild elsewhere, starting to make our way to FFXIV! - Jehino - 10-20-2013

Hello, Hydaelyn!

I'm Jehino Delakrove. In other games (Such as SWTOR), I'm known as Khloros, Settan, or even other names! In that particular title, I'm the head of a guild called Imperial News Network where we specialize in bringing parties, events, music and news to RP'ers and all members of the community.

At the moment, I've begun play on Balmung because I thought that this would probably be the server to appreciate that kind of group, but I was ultimately looking at input from members of the community that have been around for some time.

Our main goal as a group is to unite new players interested in RP with groups that are looking for those new players, and we do it with light, fun events where the RP isn't especially grueling or structured, but set up so that players can find guilds or Free Companies that fit them well.

So, in short, hello and I look forward to RP'ing, working with, and hopefully performing for all of you!

RE: An established guild elsewhere, starting to make our way to FFXIV! - Navisse - 10-20-2013

Welcome ^^ Always good to see community event focused people.

RE: An established guild elsewhere, starting to make our way to FFXIV! - Olofantur - 10-20-2013

Hello Jehino,

Welcome to the RPC, Not sure if you know much about the Coalition but if your interested feel free to ask and i'll do my best explaining what I can, with that out of the way.

If your looking to set up an Eorzean Free company (or linkshell) feel free to take a look at the Linkshell hall (linked along the top bar) for a synopsis of what groups already exist, might provide an idea or two, maybe work alongside a group in your efforts. (such as the Intermission, the OOC linkshell, thats at its 3rd sub set iirc.)

If you'd like to know more about the members themselves I can hardly suggest a better resource than the Wiki (aside from speaking to them in game of course), a concentrated outpouring of player efforts in their own characters and stories.

There is also of course the Forums with a plethora of threads about nearly every topic you can imagine, I hope some of them will provide entertainment or maybe answer a question or two you might not had thought of.

On a closing note, if you're interested in attending any upcoming events you can take a look at the "Calendar" (and post to it, its public). We had a few events pass recently that went spectacularly, though I can only really comment on the Coffer and Coffin night, an open event for introducing new and old players to each other.

OH and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the "Lantern" an open news paper of sorts, taking a gander can do it far more justice than I can.

That covers... well, not much to be honest. Eorzea is old, large and a not so tiny bit ridiculous, hope to see you (and your group) out and about!