Hydaelyn Role-Players
Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] (/showthread.php?tid=5269)

Pages: 1 2

Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-26-2013

Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics 
Request Corner

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
No Longer Open as issues are currently being addressed on PS software and hardware. Also site submition (no thanks to Imageshack charging) changing.

I have lost some of my portfolio due to the change and currently not focusing on redoing it. In time, I will re-re-open this, but until then it is closed.

I am Psyloken and I work on Photoshop. 
I do not even consider myself an expert at this. But I do know one thing, I love doing it. At the moment I do Guild Wars 2/FFXIV type projects. But other games/things requests can be taken, so long as I am willing to do them. It never hurts to ask!

If you are interested, directly below is a small sample of my photoshop abilities across a few years, the top one is where I began and the lowest is where I currently am in my skill. Some are mine, some I have done for others as commission. 

Further below, is my commission guild lines if you are interested in my work and what I can do.

*Note some are NSFW.

Show Content

*New* Here are a few designs for signatures.

Show Content

Commissions:
I usually don't charge for photoshop art, mainly because I use at least one pre-created item in my projects and I just enjoy what I do. I do not do anything with extreme sexual references, (nothing like NC-17 rating the most is rated R). There is one thing I request is patience along with some information...

If you would like a Profile Picture: 
  • A full size *good picture of your character

• Any special sayings

• The name

• And any thing else that would define that character (symbols of classes and such)

• *If you would like, you can leave most of this to me if you would like to be surprised*

If you would like a Signature:
  • A *clear full size picture of your character (full size)

• The name

• Any color that defines you/your character

• Special sayings

• *If you would like, you can leave most of this to me if you would like to be surprised*

If you would like a Banner/Event picture:
  • The theme of your banner/event picture.

• Titles, names, whatever you want it to say.

• Any specific color that defines your banner that you really want in it.

• Anything else special you want on there.

• Please give ample time for the construction of it

If you would like a Modded Screenshot:***
  • Anything specific you would like to see added/taken away.

• Titles, names, whatever you want it to say.

• Anything else special you want on there.

Show Content

Show Content

**If you would like to see the progress of your work, or my past's commissions please feel free to check out my Livestream page. Please keep in mind it takes me longer for certain projects due to real life and such. Please have patience. Good work comes with time and dedication.**

Current Request:
1.EMPTY
2. EMPTY
Taking two (2) Requests at a time

**I will keep updating this when they are completed**
***New request genre added

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Art [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Brave - 10-26-2013

I'm very interested in this.  How would you like us to get the screenshots to you?

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Art [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-26-2013

I am not sure if there is a pm system here but if there is, that would work. Just follow the guidelines I provided for the actual screenshot and list the type of request you would like. But like it's stated, I am full with requests at the moment. I will be keeping this regularly updated so you all will know when I have spaces open.

-Psyloken

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Art [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Brave - 10-26-2013

(10-26-2013, 05:22 PM)Psyloken Wrote: I am not sure if there is a pm system here but if there is, that would work. Just follow the guidelines I provided for the actual screenshot and list the type of request you would like. But like it's stated, I am full with requests at the moment. I will be keeping this regularly updated so you all will know when I have spaces open.

-Psyloken
Got ya.  I don't have a Screenshot yet but I'll head over to Coerthas and see if I can find one that fits the bill =)  I'd probably want a sig and a profile picture.  And I can definitely be patient =)

I'll be sure to subscribe so I know when things become available.

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Art [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-26-2013

Takin dis to PMs!

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-26-2013

(10-26-2013, 05:49 PM)Siobhain Wrote:  Takin dis to PMs!

Here, no worries! And I am adding you to the "pending" list. 

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-26-2013

As well as Brave. Both of you are now added to my "Pending List".

Going live now on a project!
http://www.livestream.com/psylokenschannel

Here is one of my latest projects I just finished up. Its not much, but I think its pretty neat.
(Guild Wars 2)

Show Content

One (1) Pending slot is now open.

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-29-2013

All slots are full now.

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Brave - 10-29-2013

Not even in game yet and we're putting you to work ><

Makes me feel pretty bad rofl

(Also I know you have my screen shots but if you feel you could do something fun with a more action oriented shot I'd be willing to give it a try.  I didn't think to try capturing an image while in combat.)

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Psyloken - 10-29-2013

Sure. I already have a good idea on you pictures lol.

RE: Psyloken's Photoshop Graphics [Portfolio/Photoshop Requests] - Brave - 10-29-2013

kk when I get home from work (Wednesday morning) I'll see if I can snag a few screenies.  Thanks for being awesome =)

No problem!