Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Delete - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Delete (/showthread.php?tid=5283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Delete - Faye - 10-28-2013

Harbingers of Dawn--those who foretell of the coming of a new day. The dawn is a symbol of starting over, the light cutting a swarth through the darkness. This is the ideal for which we strive. Harbingers of Dawn is a group of like-minded individuals dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We stave off threats from animals, Beastmen, the Garlean Empire, and Primals alike, as well remedy the destruction such enemies and the Calamity have caused. With a loose purpose and varied roles for our members, Harbingers is a rag-tag allegiance of adventurers that allows for different goals and unique approaches among its members so long as all fall under the vague ideal of doing good for Eorzea. 

With four separate branches--Martial, Strategy, Crafting, and Support--Harbingers is self-maintaining and has a place for people of all talents. The Martial Branch is the blade of Harbingers, the straight up fighters and soldiers, mercenaries and bodyguards, besting enemies on the battlefield and facing foes on the front lines with either magic or melee prowess while protecting the other members of the company.

The Strategy branch are the tacticians, spies, and scholars of the group, collecting information and making plans either through researching in books and documents or doing reconnaissance work in the field. They are the brains of every operation, instructing the Martial branch where to strike and how to attack most efficiently.

The Crafting branch are the crafters and gatherers, the merchants and menders. They are responsible for maintaining company equipment, providing material supplies, as well as earning gil and looking after the company's funds.

The Support Branch is the section that connects Harbingers to the people; those who wish to help those in need through healing magic, medical aid, charity, and other acts of kindness. They boost the morale of the rest of the organization and serve as diplomats to the outside world.

Harbingers of Dawn is always seeking prospective new members. Harbingers is a free company under the Order of the Twin Adder with a linkshell for members to stay in touch. Linkpearls are also permitted to friends, allies, and unofficial members of Harbingers of Dawn. To join, please refer to our application and contact any company officers with concerns or questions.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 10-29-2013

Currently recruiting! Looking for active role-players! Contact myself or any other officer for more information either here or in-game! Smile Feel free to post any inquiries or comments directly on this thread.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Silvaire - 12-02-2013

Are you still recruiting? If you are is it ok to have more than one character?

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 12-02-2013

(12-02-2013, 01:24 AM)Silvaire Wrote: Are you still recruiting? If you are is it ok to have more than one character?

Yes, we are, and multiple characters are welcome!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Silvaire - 12-03-2013

Awesome! I will contact you guys in game as soon as I can.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 12-03-2013

(12-03-2013, 01:05 AM)Silvaire Wrote: Awesome! I will contact you guys in game as soon as I can.

Wonderful, just send a tell to me or one of the other officers! Big Grin

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 12-25-2013

Currently looking for new role-players! Big Grin IC officer positions available, great time to join if you're looking to easily advance in the free company!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Zhauric - 01-09-2014

As I hammer out this character (finally) I am perusing free companies. I noticed that Harbringers is a free company of Twin Adder but what if your character is not aligned with Twin's? Would they find a place in Twin's just like any other or would there be certain restrictions regarding position within the company? Speaking in-character wise that is.

Of course I could have possibly missed the information in my browsing by having a 'blind' moment though I do promise I have my glasses on presently *smiles*. Thanks.

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 01:14 PM)Zhauric Wrote: As I hammer out this character (finally) I am perusing free companies. I noticed that Harbringers is a free company of Twin Adder but what if your character is not aligned with Twin's? Would they find a place in Twin's just like any other or would there be certain restrictions regarding position within the company? Speaking in-character wise that is.

Of course I could have possibly missed the information in my browsing by having a 'blind' moment though I do promise I have my glasses on presently *smiles*. Thanks.

Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn works loosely under the Order of the Twin Adder IC (OOC, it's the grand company we've chosen to work under). Your character does not have to be a member of the Twin Adder, since it's the free company as a whole that is working with the Twin Adders, so you can remain in whatever GC your character is allied with, both IC and OOC. Smile

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - U'roh Tia - 01-25-2014

Never mind I just chatted up Barbarccia and got a invite!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Anstarra - 02-16-2014

I have joined this fun and interesting Free Company, a few weeks ago. We are always recruiting~!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Raven Gorehand - 03-03-2014

I always see the <HoD> RP'ing. I saw the date auction and it was a fun event. Since my FC is disbanding, I was wondering if it would be ok to contact someone in game or what about joining?

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Karaan - 03-03-2014

You can contact, most of the people written the introduction post or me Karaan Nolan (In-game)

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Faye - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 03:03 PM)Raven Wrote: I always see the <HoD> RP'ing. I saw the date auction and it was a fun event. Since my FC is disbanding, I was wondering if it would be ok to contact someone in game or what about joining?

Hey there, I'm glad you enjoyed the date auction! Big Grin Of course, you're welcome to contact us! You can message me here, in-game, or on Enjin, or you can apply to the FC in game!

RE: Harbingers of Dawn <<HoD>> - Osric Lukahn - 05-30-2014

I'm interested in joining HoD but not sure if you're still around?