Hydaelyn Role-Players
Xen's Art hub - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Xen's Art hub (/showthread.php?tid=5291)

Xen's Art hub - Xenellia - 10-28-2013

Hey peeps, nice to meet you all!

Name's Xenellia, AKA Lorestra (on deviantart), AKA Misae.

Though I'd share the FFXIV related drawings I make here for you all fancy people to enjoy!
So here goes!

EDIT2: 
An other Lala!

Show Content

EDIT: 
New stuff! yay!

Show Content

First off; A portrait of Xenellia Silverclaw (my character)

[Image: NuO4SUN.jpg]

Next up, an other portrait, this time of Masha'ra Dhavha

[Image: pECmeqd.jpg]

That's it for now! I'm working on sketches of some RP scenes, so expect more!

See more here!

FAQ:

Q: Do you take commissions?!

A: I do! However, I am not doing this full time, so expect long wait time! If you're willing to wait, give me a call and we'll see what we can do about prices Smile (Do NOT expect to pay anything under 60$ for something like above, but I can do sketches or black and whites for less)
__

Q: Can I pay you in gils?!

A: I can be paid in gils (aka ingame money) for quick sketches and the likes, but for something like about, no, I only take real money, payable through paypal.
__

Q: Oh noes I don't have paypal! D=

A: Well if you REALLY want a drawing and you don't have a paypal (or credit card) send me a message and we'll see what we can do...
__

Q: Do you do free sketches?

A: Only if we RP together and I feel like drawing a scene or your character, otherwise no.
__

Q: Can I contact you ingame to RP?

A: Sure feel free to! I love to meet new people ^^

RE: Xen's Art hub - Nnejo - 10-28-2013

-flails- Ah you are amazing! I will gladly throw money at you. I have a deviant art account so can I just send you a note with specifics for a commission? And are there certain things you wont draw? {i.e tasteful nudity}

RE: Xen's Art hub - Aysun - 10-28-2013

Very pretty. Smile

RE: Xen's Art hub - Xenellia - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 08:05 PM)Isis Wrote: -flails- Ah you are amazing! I will gladly throw money at you. I have a deviant art account so can I just send you a note with specifics for a commission? And are there certain things you wont draw? {i.e tasteful nudity}

Feel free to send me a note through Deviant :3

I don't mind nudity, especially female, i think naked boobies are pretty... <3

RE: Xen's Art hub - Sil'tel Ferima - 10-28-2013

Wow, those are fantastic! Incredible detail on the faces, I'm absolutely impressed!

I'm debating throwing my whole wallet at you, but I think I'll take the time to pluck out the heavier coins so it doesn't hurt your face.

I have too many expenses this week to justify any frivolous spending, but come next week I may very well consign an order. ^_~

RE: Xen's Art hub - Oriel - 10-29-2013

You do a SUPERB job with details.  The first one, I really love the lighting and the simple background, and on both, I love the scarring.  You can really see where the ridges of the skin kind of pucker and rise.

RE: Xen's Art hub - Xenellia - 11-11-2013

Thank you everyone for your nice words Smile  

New stuff;

Lala portrait! Because sometimes, they can look badass too!

[Image: LS9aSmd.jpg]

RE: Xen's Art hub - LandStander - 11-11-2013

Sweet baby Jesus....

RE: Xen's Art hub - Aysun - 11-11-2013

Fffff... THAT IS SO AMAZING. o_o

RE: Xen's Art hub - Yuyuzano - 11-12-2013

Man, that is one badass Lala.  Whoever that is must be pretty cool... *whistles*

RE: Xen's Art hub - Xenellia - 11-12-2013

Haha Yuyu! XD

Glad you like it!

RE: Xen's Art hub - Xenellia - 11-19-2013

New Lala portrait!

[Image: TyUjULS.jpg]

RE: Xen's Art hub - Aysun - 11-19-2013

LOL HIS TEETH!

I really like your painting style!