Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ardent Lotus «Pearl» - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Ardent Lotus «Pearl» (/showthread.php?tid=5318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ardent Lotus «Pearl» - Lutra - 10-31-2013

You’ve found the right place...

Welcome to the House of the Hidden Pearl!

This tavern—nestled along the shore of the Mists—serves as a reprieve from the ails of the realm. It’s frequented by all manner of adventurers, mercenaries, scholars, and even a few rare Grand Company members. Seated at the bar, they’re united by a search for fruitful work and unique opportunities. Camaraderie through arms, or at least a desire for a plump coinpurse.

Beneath the din and clamor of the tavern and inn, however, is a sturdier foundation. Though few in numbers, the Ardent Lotus Clan has mettle and spirit—the sort forged from a combined desire of its hunters to make this Star an onze safer. They do not operate in the open. Yet far too small to stand among the titans of the realm’s other clans and free companies, they nevertheless toil away where they’re able.

Come in, put up your weapon, and have a seat. Enjoy the fruits and libations of lands east and west. Stick around long enough, and you might just put down roots…

News & Events
* 10/30/13 - FC created! Yay!
* 7/13/14 - Medium House Obtained! (Mist, Ward 6, Plot 30)
* 10/30/17 - 4 years old and going strong! -confetti!-
* 8/2/17 - Converted to «Pearl»!
* 2/11/17 - Applications are open!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-05-2013

Here's a huge welcome to our newest members, Robyn and Tim! I hope you enjoy your time here with AW. (:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 11-05-2013

*rolls in*

The warmest welcome to our newest members Smile Also, I am the mentioned Xerali, if anybody has questions about the Free Company, our roleplay, or joining us!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-06-2013

Thanks for an excellent RP last night, AWers~! <3 Was great to finally meet your chars.

RE: Aethereal Warriors - X'linwh Tia - 11-10-2013

So, bunch of miqo'te and lone hyur...

Quite an interesting make up we have at the moment. Not that I'm particularly complaining or anything...but yeah..

Everyone just cuddle around the hyur!!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-12-2013

A very warm welcome to our newest member, Nico Pahrafel! I hope you enjoy your time with us. <3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-13-2013

Update:

- Added more information in the "About Us" section
- Added Nico to character list

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 11-15-2013

We've welcomed some fantastic new people over the past couple of weeks. It's been great getting to know Lotan'to, Onuma, and soon, Nico!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-17-2013

GREAT rp last night, all! Thanks so much for coming. C:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-18-2013

BIG welcome to Jessica and her character Corelyn Black! (:

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-22-2013

Another great week of RP and dungeons with guildies. (: Thank you, everyone!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Solverus - 11-23-2013

I'm very interested in this group. Can I set up a time to meet with one of the members tomorrow?

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-24-2013

Yes, of course. (:

Since it's the weekend, several of us should be in game from the afternoon onward. I also sent you a PM. 

See you soon! :3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 11-24-2013

*waves to Solverus*

I'll be around off-and-on today, as well, if you've any questions. Also, thanks for the successful dungeon- and RP-nights lately. Been a blast Wink

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-25-2013

Both dungeon runs and RP have been faboo, guys. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANEKINEKO!!! :D :D :D