Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] The Kindred [EU] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] The Kindred [EU] (/showthread.php?tid=5328)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Kindred [KinRP] - Maril - 12-14-2014

We're doing well, having a lot of fun with our themed barnights Smile Still would love more cross-fc interaction, if anyone has any ideas ^^

RE: The Kindred [KinRP] - Maril - 12-31-2014

[Image: 1Z5NwY0.png]

Happy new year and the best wishes to you all, from KinRP Smile 

(Screenshot: From the Starlight play event.)

RE: The Kindred [KinRP] [EU] - Maril - 02-22-2015

[Image: tumblr_nk1uet9dZH1u8m2e9o1_540.png]

The speed date event was great Smile 

We're still recruiting! The OP has been updated with minor changes.

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 03-23-2015

The OP has been updated extensively. As KinRP is an ever evolving company, I've made some modifications to the description so as better reflect where the company is today Smile

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Aris - 04-05-2015

Hi Smile I wondered if you allow active alts to apply? Sorry if the question is answered elsewhere, I must have missed it.

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 01:44 PM)Aris Wrote: Hi Smile I wondered if you allow active alts to apply? Sorry if the question is answered elsewhere, I must have missed it.

Generally speaking, we do not. However we can make exceptions if we're sufficiently convinced that the alt is going to be active enough - Usually we've found that alts have troubles staying in the loop due to lack of playtime. Send me a tell or a PM Smile

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 05-06-2015

It's time for an update!

Lots of things have happened recently, the FC is doing well. People (appear to be) happy ^_^

We have some exciting things coming up in the near future, and I hope we'll all see you out there Smile

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 06-22-2015

Happy heavensward everyone! 

We have gotten into the expansion quite well. Because of the expansion, we are currently in a grace period for roleplay where no events are actively planned or carried out, as we all level up & collect lore. We are still accepting members, however roleplay is on a low until people catch up with the new stuff. We will end the grace period when we judge it the right time, but no sooner than Balmung having proper server stability again - planning events when the entire thing can go down into a 90K error lasting 2 hrs is no good. 

We have expanded our house to include the new workshop, and we are half way through to getting our first airship! We will eventually also have a justification in place for having the airship ICly, lore be willing. 

Our latest headcount shows that we have 30 active roleplayers (meaning the player has logged in at least once in the past 7 days), and on top of that we have 3 socials. We always have room for more, so if you're interested, toss in an application Smile

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Threndual - 06-26-2015

Hey there, I have a lil' query for you. I just got back into FFXIV and I'm loving it, problem is I'm loving it over on the EU Moogle server at the moment however I'm more than willing to change, what that means is I'll be starting from scratch. I mention this because my work schedule for the next 4 weeks means I have only like an hour or two to play per day which means I'll be stuck at the low levels for a while. As a result of that I don't even know much of the story of FFXIV and I think it might be best if I come on over to Balmung and level up a bit and get to know more about the storyline before actually RPing. Would one be able to apply to join despite all this in order to join at a future date perhaps? Or should I just level and stuff first then apply later?

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 02:31 PM)Threndual Wrote: Hey there, I have a lil' query for you. I just got back into FFXIV and I'm loving it, problem is I'm loving it over on the EU Moogle server at the moment however I'm more than willing to change, what that means is I'll be starting from scratch. I mention this because my work schedule for the next 4 weeks means I have only like an hour or two to play per day which means I'll be stuck at the low levels for a while. As a result of that I don't even know much of the story of FFXIV and I think it might be best if I come on over to Balmung and level up a bit and get to know more about the storyline before actually RPing. Would one be able to apply to join despite all this in order to join at a future date perhaps? Or should I just level and stuff first then apply later?

We'll be more than happy to see an application from you anytime Smile Even if you can not play much, we have a well functioning forum where we can assist you with lore, and it'll definitely benefit you to level up whilst in an FC. We get people in IC in the pace they feel is best, and until then they're OOC with us. 

I feel I should note that Balmung is a bit hard to get into, you'll want to tamper with the character creator in the EU afternoon if you can - that is when Balmung is most likely to open up. Paying for a transfer will bypass this, but obviously that's a bit demanding of ones financial situation. 

Cheers!

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Threndual - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 06:58 PM)Nailah Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 02:31 PM)Threndual Wrote: Hey there, I have a lil' query for you. I just got back into FFXIV and I'm loving it, problem is I'm loving it over on the EU Moogle server at the moment however I'm more than willing to change, what that means is I'll be starting from scratch. I mention this because my work schedule for the next 4 weeks means I have only like an hour or two to play per day which means I'll be stuck at the low levels for a while. As a result of that I don't even know much of the story of FFXIV and I think it might be best if I come on over to Balmung and level up a bit and get to know more about the storyline before actually RPing. Would one be able to apply to join despite all this in order to join at a future date perhaps? Or should I just level and stuff first then apply later?

We'll be more than happy to see an application from you anytime Smile Even if you can not play much, we have a well functioning forum where we can assist you with lore, and it'll definitely benefit you to level up whilst in an FC. We get people in IC in the pace they feel is best, and until then they're OOC with us. 

I feel I should note that Balmung is a bit hard to get into, you'll want to tamper with the character creator in the EU afternoon if you can - that is when Balmung is most likely to open up. Paying for a transfer will bypass this, but obviously that's a bit demanding of ones financial situation. 

Cheers!

That's splendid to hear, and thanks for the advice on when to try the character creator. I will in fact be rolling a whole new toon as I can't afford the transfer and I've found myself drawn to the Au ra race since I first saw them. My poor old Elezen WHM shall stay on Moogle while I try my hand at a good ol' warrior. Cheers for the advice on when to try making the character as well, since I'm EU time that is perfect for me ^^

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 08-03-2015

KinRP is still going strong! We currently sit at around 30 active members (measured on weekly activity) and we have events every week with different flavors. And last but not least, we look forward to kicking JH-RP's butt in dodgeball in the nearest future! Evil

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Rosamund - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 02:48 PM)Nailah Wrote: And last but not least, we look forward to kicking JH-RP's butt in dodgeball in the nearest future! Evil

BRING IT! Cool

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Kilid/Torhe - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 02:48 PM)Nailah Wrote: And last but not least, we look forward to kicking JH-RP's butt in dodgeball in the nearest future! Evil

I can confidently say, no matter how the /random plays out for the next game, we'll never quite equal you guys in that last game Tongue

RE: The Kindred [EU] - Maril - 09-08-2015

Whew, what a month it has been! 

We have accepted 8 new people into our pack, bringing us to a near-record-breaking 38 weekly active players. We have so many exciting things planned, and recently we've had 2-3 events per week within the guild, intermixed with more social themed RP. 

And who knows, maybe we'll get an idea for something bigger sometime soon! 

Due to our size, the recruitment process has toughened up a bit - So, if you wish to join us, convince us thoroughly on the app and it'll improve your chances. 
At any rate, we all hope to see you out there in the great world of RP - Our doors are always open for a drop-by! Smile