Hydaelyn Role-Players
In search of some roles!-Updated a bit!- - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: In search of some roles!-Updated a bit!- (/showthread.php?tid=5351)

Pages: 1 2

In search of some roles!-Updated a bit!- - Raeras - 11-04-2013

Alrighty! So I have finally figured out the history/back story of my main character, Raeras Valhalla, and her twin sister X'Zanza (played by Cheezie).  This being the case, I need to find some people to fill some roles!

The jist of it is that though both girls were raised as Seekers, they are actually mixed. Their mother, when she was around their age now (twenties),  had a fling in Ul'dah with a Keeper male. She came back and found out she was pregnant but was able to pass it off as the clan Nunh's final children before he was replaced. She has dark purple hair (which X'Zanza has) and the girls takes after her more physically, so the only oddity is their purple eyes and Rae's light purple hair.
------
Show Content
-----

Post or PM with any questions/comments/etc!

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-07-2013

Bump for Awareness~

And also seeking RP in general! So feel free to PM me here or in game or something if you want to RP!

RE: In search of some roles! - Fates Skein - 11-10-2013

Raeras is a fantastic RPer, giving this a bump to help her find people for her storyline! Big Grin

RE: In search of some roles! - LandStander - 11-10-2013

That actually sounds really great, sadly I draw my alt limit to two and I am currently running three as its hard getting to RP with all of them, level them, and such. The only Miqo'te I have is Garlean (he doesn't have purple eyes) and I don't think that works with the story you are trying to tell xD. 

Good luck though! I always like family member story stuff Smile. And if you ever need an antagonist for any plots or something you can send me a message Big Grin. I love villainy, plotting, and scheming.

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-10-2013

Thanks Anais ^^

and thank you LandStander! I will definitely keep that in mind Smile and if you ever want to hit me up for RP on your other characters feel free! *will usually always take RPing over Leveling any day xD*

RE: In search of some roles! - Faye - 11-10-2013

She doesn't fit any of the roles, but I do have a Seeker from the lynx tribe if you'd like to role-play sometime!

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-10-2013

That could be fun! Feel free to PM or add me in game!

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-13-2013

Bump for awareness!

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-18-2013

Bumping!

RE: In search of some roles! - C'kayah Polaali - 11-18-2013

I remember looking at this when you first wrote it and thinking "Man, if C'kayah was a Keeper..."

That said, there is some Keeper on his mother's side, which doesn't fit with your roles but could be a hook for something. Alternately, I'm always up for RP. Smile

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-18-2013

That could be interesting! Could be very possible that the father would be somehow related to his mother? :o

I'm always up for RP as well though! So feel free to bug me and see if I'm available ^-^ (which I normally always am unless I'm super close to leveling or in an instance!)

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-23-2013

Bumping!

RE: In search of some roles! - Xha'li Moui - 11-28-2013

Situation sounds similar to Xha'li- he's a mixed blood as well, but is as of yet unaware of it, thought that will son be changing.  I can't help with him, and I have no alts so unfortunately I can't help you.  Best of luck though, and if you're around Ul'dah Xha'li could perhaps run into ya when he heads down there within the next month or so to investigate his seeker heritage.

RE: In search of some roles! - Raeras - 11-29-2013

Thanks ^^ and that sounds good! Rae would be happy to help if there's any way she could, other than that she loves meeting new people Big Grin

RE: In search of some roles! - Jack Barton - 11-29-2013

I would love to RP with you! I don't think I fit any of your predetermined roles, but I'm sure we could have adventures none-the-less! Feel free to message me any time!