Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nico Pahrafel - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Nico Pahrafel (/showthread.php?tid=5353)

Nico Pahrafel - -no longer matters- - 11-04-2013

Player Information:

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Nico Pahrafel
  • Primary character:Same as above
  • Linkshells:None at the Moment, though looking!
  • Primary RP linkshell:Same as Above!

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • All three depends on the group I'm around at the time, but if I had to choose one I would say medium. Though going Heavy or Light is easy, I'm very flexible.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I'm not a fan of RP combat myself, so much so that it's a part of my character to avoid physical altercation when possible. even if it means looking like a coward and running.

• Views on IC romance:
  • It's not something I seek out, but if it happens it happens. All good stories have romance in it at some point.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • These can be a blast, I prefer to have a tight knit group of friends like a troupe for my characters, but they take time and patience to build. 

• Views on lore:
  • Lore is good, everyone should know at least a tiny bit.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I like them, I love that this game has a communication system for long distance RP, but RP in Party or Say are still my favorites.

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
  • Contact info:In game @ Nico Pahrafel or Private message on this page.

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Nico Pahrafel - -no longer matters- - 11-04-2013

[Image: ffxiv_11052013_220039_zps482691d3.png]
Character Info:
Character name: Nico Pahrafel
Race: Lalafell - Dunesfolk
Birthday: 8th Sun of the 4th Umbral Moon.
Place of birth: ??? (It's not Eorza, I'm waiting to see the rest of the world via expansions before I pin his birth place down.)

Occupation/class/trade: Archaeologist, Adventurer, Knowledge seeker, Scholar, Magus,... more things not allowed to be spoken.
Personality traits: Made to order to the situation very few know his true personality.
Likes: Women, Knowledge, Ancient relics, Unlimited Pow...powdered donuts, talking, stories, other classified stuff...
Dislikes: Fully enclosed women's showers, powdered donuts, losing his temper, having to fight.

Nickname(?): Many I'm sure but none he'll own up to.
Background Story: Maybe if you ask him he'll tell you a version... or four....
Physical Description: See attached picture.
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: knowing stuff, finding stuff, stuff.

Motivations/Goals: That would be telling.
Characters World View/Beliefs/Mindset: It changes depending on who asks.
Present Mental/Physical/Emotional State: Yes....
Weaknesses: Beautiful Women, pow..powdered donuts, lust for knowledge... and more that will be revealed over time I'm sure.
Strengths: Silver Tongue, Knowledge.

Characters Dialect: Thoughtful, childlike, respectful, wise, condescending, respectful. All depends on the person he's speaking too, he's a wonderful chameleon like that.

Characters Morals & Values: That is a Mystery to be solved for sure!

RE: Nico Pahrafel - -no longer matters- - 11-05-2013

I guess some quick explanations, pretty much Nico is a trickster character he's not malicious, he just likes to fib a lot, and he does have goals of ruling the world, but it's more Brain from Pinky and the Brain style with overly elaborate plans that usually fall apart. Upon rereading my profile I know how it looks I just don't want to give to much away in the profile because it really is more fun to figure out what he's fibbing about and what he's not in game.

Currently Looking for a Linkshell/Free Company that Nico can call home. I'd like to find one that not only RPs but does dungeons/endgame stuff as well. If you know of one, hit me up with a PM on the forums here, or if you happen to find me in game hit me up there.