Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Kassandra Dawn - 02-01-2014

::jaw hits floor:: wow...i could stare at these for hours. Amazing

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 02-01-2014

I do, but I recently slapped my real name on it as a way of 'getting my name out there' better in the industry and all I really did was make it so that it's really hard for me to share it around on gaming websites because... it has my real name slapped on there. XD

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - SereneAurora - 02-13-2014

That's right, peons! Rejoice in the amazing artwork that I have had the pleasure of viewing since the FFXI days!

I will extol your praises until the end of creation, Tiergan. This newest one is sooooo awesomeeee. Ruff roo!

~The Elezen formerly known as Aiora

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Mooncalling - 02-13-2014

Tiergan, I am saddened and dismayed that Naked Justice is not currently displayed here.

But holy cats, these are awesome!

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Swashbuckler - 02-13-2014

Gods forfend, Tiergan. These are all awesome.

I am saddened, however, that you do not have commissions open. If and when that changes, I must consider getting something done from you. Big Grin

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Loki - 02-13-2014

....My gods. You are amazing. My skill pales in comparison to yours. I look forward to seeing more!

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 02-13-2014

Thank you!

I wish I could take commissions, but at the moment life is in too much of a jumble for me to realistically take any on.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 05-30-2014

Updated main post. o/

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Blue - 05-30-2014

Just... just make an MMO already. I'll hop from XIV to whatever game would have such beautiful graphic.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-10-2014

Sketch of something I'll start painting on Thursday. o/

[Image: zaius_FirstBlood.jpg]

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Aya - 06-11-2014

Wow, that's really amazing Smile

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-11-2014

Thank you! o/

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - little-patchy - 06-13-2014

I...LOVE...YOUR...ART! Bouncy
Just, wow! Are you a freelancer, or do you work at a studio?

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-13-2014

I used to work at a studio, but now I freelance which is unimaginably bad for my sleeping schedule.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Zhavi - 06-13-2014

I love your art. Your lines are so pretty and your colors are just ... you make it look easy.

edit - question -- do you do the black and white to color technique or do you paint in colors?