Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Berrod Armstrong - 10-04-2014

[[[[quiet screeching intensifies]]]]

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Qaeli - 10-04-2014

I think I would definitely love to get in on this. Might I get put on the waiting list?

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 10-04-2014

It is gonna be three highlanders in a row. How will the RPC live?

Guess it is time to send my payment :3

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nebbs - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 01:45 AM)Tiergan Wrote:
Show Content

"There is no honor without sacrifice, no courage without discipline, no peace without war."

----------------------------------------------

Also, as a bonus, random grayscale sketchy version of Gharen before I jumped to colors. (I don't normally go grayscale first. I just randomly went with grays today while sketching. :V)

Show Content

BERROD, YOU'RE NEXT! O/

I love the grayscale, more than the coloured one I think.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Mtoto Wamoto - 10-04-2014

One of these days, I'll put aside money to get something done by you. Your work is amazing.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Lady Rivienne - 10-04-2014

Considering I have plenty of time, I give in. Qaeli did it, Gharen did it, might as well put me down too!

I'd like to see how Rivienne turns out.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Yangh - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 12:22 PM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Considering I have plenty of time, I give in. Qaeli did it, Gharen did it, might as well put me down too!

*Pre-emptively dies in anticipation*

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Lady Rivienne - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 12:30 PM)Yangh Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 12:22 PM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Considering I have plenty of time, I give in. Qaeli did it, Gharen did it, might as well put me down too!

Oh gosh, Yangh. I love you.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-04-2014

Qaeli and Rivienne, added!

(10-04-2014, 10:25 AM)Kage Wrote: It is gonna be three highlanders in a row. How will the RPC live?

I was SO READY for this moment of highlander glory you have no idea.

(10-04-2014, 10:38 AM)Nebbs Wrote: I love the grayscale, more than the coloured one I think.

I do too! I don't know why. I think it might be because he looks even more ragged and forlorn in the grey scale one than he does in color. I'm secretly tempted to fix up the hair in the back so it'll look nicer.

(10-04-2014, 11:49 AM)Mtoto Wamoto Wrote: One of these days, I'll put aside money to get something done by you. Your work is amazing.

Thanks! Big Grin

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - TheLastCandle - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 12:30 PM)Yangh Wrote:

I'm right there with you, Yangh. Dying of blood loss from a massive anime nosebleed.

Quote:To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

And.. T-Tiergan.. if you could, possibly, tack Yvelont to the end of your list.. -Looks away.- ..I want you to paint me like one of your French girls. Again.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 02:07 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: And.. T-Tiergan.. if you could, possibly, tack Yvelont to the end of your list.. -Looks away.- ..I want you to paint me like one of your French girls. Again.

::STUMBLES OVER VARIOUS TABLES AND CHAIRS TO FRANTICALLY ADD TO LIST::

yaaaaaaaaaaasssss

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 02:12 PM)Tiergan Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 02:07 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: And.. T-Tiergan.. if you could, possibly, tack Yvelont to the end of your list.. -Looks away.-  ..I want you to paint me like one of your French girls. Again.

::STUMBLES OVER VARIOUS TABLES AND CHAIRS TO FRANTICALLY ADD TO LIST::

yaaaaaaaaaaasssss

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I don't care if he only pays for a portrait, I want hot steaming Yvelont pecs, abs, and shoulders, please, and so do all the women. 

In the Future:

"Uh, Tiergan?"

"Mmyes?"

"I -ah... I asked and paid for just a portrait, but you gave me a full-body painting of a glistening Yvelont relaxing in a sauna, dressed in nothing but a gold-trimmed loincloth, while reclining against a random nondescript box..."

"I don't see what the problem is here."

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - TheLastCandle - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 02:26 PM)Tiergan Wrote: In the Future:

"Uh, Tiergan?"

"Mmyes?"

"I -ah... I asked and paid for just a portrait, but you gave me a full-body painting of a glistening Yvelont relaxing in a sauna, dressed in nothing but a gold-trimmed loincloth, while reclining against a random nondescript box..."

O..oh. Thank you! So kind. <3

[Image: ihOGQoj.gif]

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 02:32 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 02:26 PM)Tiergan Wrote: In the Future:

"Uh, Tiergan?"  

"Mmyes?"

O..oh. Thank you! So kind. <3

[Image: ihOGQoj.gif]
YAAAAAAASSSSSS