Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Swashbuckler - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 02:53 AM)Melkire Wrote: Chin fuzz. 

Chin fuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz. 
He likes his chin fuzz. :o

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - T'shina - 11-06-2014

These are just beautiful. I'll be stalking for when your commissions open again! Keep up the good work!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kyatai - 11-06-2014

My time draweth closer!!!

*gets nervously excited*

Such incredible work... I ♥ you, Tiergan!!!!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 11-12-2014

Hey guys, just dropping in a quick note to explain the delay: Like I mentioned before, I have a major freelance deadline breathing down my neck. It ends on the 20th and once it's over, I can resume everyone's commissions.

Sorry for dragging out the wait!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - HonZoMon - 11-13-2014

Don't even worry about it Thumbsup

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 11-30-2014

Hello everyone, I unfortunately have bad news.

My overall health has been rapidly deteriorating from the amount of work I've been trying to handle on my own. I have been working 12-15 hour days, sometimes even on weekends working on a mix of freelance work and commissions. The stress of that work, along with other things I won't go into, has made me physically ill. I didn't realise just how badly I was killing myself trying to make ends meet until I was home visiting my family for the holidays and they kind of freaked out at how drained, pale, and skeletal I looked.

Because of this, I have to stop working on commissions for health reasons. I will be finishing Honzo and Sophia's because both of them have already paid me, but I won't be able to do any more for a long time. I'm not really sure when I'll ever be able to pick things up again.

I'm so, so sorry for getting everyone's hopes up and letting my waitlist get so gargantuan. When I first made this thread and left it open, I was in an extremely hard place in my life. I let the list keep growing and growing and growing because I was terrified all those commissions might be the difference between having a place to sleep or not, or the difference between having food vs starving. The longer the list got, the more I felt like I was going to be okay, so I just let people keep jumping on it. I'm sorry for not having more foresight about this. :/

It meant so much to me that everyone wanted my art, especially when I needed them to survive. I really wish I could make all the pieces for everyone, because I know many of you were on that waitlist for months. Thank you so much for your interest in my work, and again I'm really, really sorry. I know this is disappointing.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Aysun - 11-30-2014

Take care of yourself lady! Get healthy, get to a good place, and then think about things like this for FUN rather than for NEED. Smile We'll be here when you're better all the same.

Best of wishes, Tiergan!! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Antain - 11-30-2014

*gives big hugs* do what you need to do hun. we'll still be here to support you!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kyatai - 11-30-2014

Indeed.
Am disappointed b/c your art is so incredibly lovely... but your health and well-being is most important.
Feel better, get better and relax! Just remember if you start feeling down, we all LOVE your work and are eager for you to return refreshed and renewed- even if it means no arts for a long, long time.

Heart

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ilwe'ran - 11-30-2014

*hugs*

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Berrod Armstrong - 11-30-2014

Rest, take care of yourself, be well. If there is ANYTHING at all you need, I'm only a PM away. Your art is wonderful and a privilege to have, but you as a person have much more worth. I hope you get better soon, Tiergan.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Roen - 11-30-2014

Take care of yourself, Tiergan. First and always.

Smile

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Aldotsk - 12-05-2014

Best wishes to you and your health. Looking forward of you to return to show your amazing talents in an amazing health. Smile

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Austratus - 12-18-2014

I'd feel remiss if I didn't say anything, a bit belated as it is, but I wish you the best of luck on your recovery and better health!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - cuideag - 12-18-2014

Your health absolutely comes first. I wish you a speedy recovery. Please take care over the holidays!!