Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Menelwen - 12-19-2014

Seems I wasn't the only one confined to a bed.

Please feel better, and soon! I wish a speedy and healthy recovery. Drink plenty of liquids, enjoy the holidays, and relax!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Y'lani - 01-04-2015

Your art is stunning! Kudos! *subtle bump to let more people see the gorgeous art posted Heart*

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 01-06-2015

SALE OVER!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Antain - 01-06-2015

Ordered mine! Woo!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - DreamedReality - 01-06-2015

Gnnnn that turtle one. @.@ I wanna feed him strawberries. And name him Wallace. 

Show Content

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 01-06-2015

(01-06-2015, 07:17 PM)Jaques Wrote: Gnnnn that turtle one. @.@ I wanna feed him strawberries. And name him Wallace. 

Show Content

The entire city runs really fast back and forth over the spot. ::Sage nod::

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 01-07-2015

[Image: DLYDODOTIE.jpg]

During All Saint’s Wake, Tiergan got transmogrified into a puffy white bat. Being the kind of person who is incredibly adverse to magic, he immediately flapped and flailed around in a blind, frantic panic, nearly getting trampled and squished by people who were now several hundred times his size until he crashed smack dab into D’lyhhia.

Once he recovered, Tiergan begged her for help in transforming him back, swearing up and down that despite his present state, he was actually a rather powerful miqo’te fighter and could serve as a bodyguard for her if needed. D’lyhhia agreed to assist - even if Dodo was a huge turd about it, and eventually Tiergan was returned back to his original form.

Tiergan instantly swore her to secrecy so that no one would ever know of his secret Hallow’s End Shame: Being the cutest, floofiest bat there ever was.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Tiergan - 02-15-2015

Just some sketches and some images that came as a result of me discovering the glories of photoshop actions.

[Image: tier_sketch.jpg]

[Image: nature_consumes.jpg]

Tweaked some of my art and some screenshots with AMAZING photoshop actions by sevenstyles.

[Image: Zaius_sandstorm.jpg]

[Image: zaius.png]

[Image: leilani_love.jpg]

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Y'lani - 03-23-2015

This artwork is professional grade. Nicely done.
If I might ask: where did you learn your shading techniques? They really draw the eye in. Call me envious!

not like this is my second time bumping this thread or anything. I swear I have a legit reason this time!

Cactuar

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Tiergan - 03-23-2015

My shading techniques are a mix of a bunch of other artists' shading techniques I've picked up over the years all mixed up together.

I'm really itching to make some art again and when I do, I'll probably just record a quick livestream of myself painting so folks can see how I work.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Aya - 03-23-2015

Since you bumped this I am just looking over all of these again.. you are so talented Tiergan.  You have one of the most pleasing fantasy styles I have ever seen.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Arrelaine - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 12:47 AM)Tiergan Wrote: My shading techniques are a mix of a bunch of other artists' shading techniques I've picked up over the years all mixed up together.  

I'm really itching to make some art again and when I do, I'll probably just record a quick livestream of myself painting so folks can see how I work.

omg plz I needs this.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - DreamedReality - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 12:47 AM)Tiergan Wrote: My shading techniques are a mix of a bunch of other artists' shading techniques I've picked up over the years all mixed up together.  

I would very much watch if able.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Zaheela - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 02:00 AM)Jaques Wrote:

I would very much watch if able.

Seconded. If only to try and desperately glean some techniques from her, because I suck at coloring.

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Antain - 03-23-2015

I'd love to watch you work! Needing all the pointers @_@