Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 01:25 AM)Tiergan Wrote: -snip of a gorgeous picture-

...damn. Damn.

You're getting a PM from me soon. Because damn.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Oroban - 06-26-2014

Hhhh. That's so gorgeous. I get paid...today. I should pester about more art for Khy...

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 06-26-2014

Roen o.o

I... I need to figure out how to answer your details because as soon as I can I am SENDING YOU A PM.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Roen - 06-26-2014

Yes!

I LOOOVE IT, Tiergan! But I told you that yesterday. Smile 

Thank you so much!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Zhavi - 06-26-2014

Yeah I think I um. . .I think I need to hop on this bandwagon. We'll see how much money I have left after blowing it all during vacation. Big Grin

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-26-2014

Hey guys!

I am going to go on a week-long vacation to the pristine lands of Canada this Saturday. If you'd like a commission, feel free to send me your details in a PM while I am away. I just obviously won't be able to get to it until after July 5th due to getting hammered and various hijinks I hope to engage in while up there.

A few people have expressed worry on whether or not I am open or closed or how many slots I have left. I'll probably never close this thread unless a buttload of projects and deadlines come crashing down at me all at once in a very, VERY abrupt fashion, leaving me curled and rocking back and forth in a fetal position. Until then, you don't have to fear being too late to get your character info in. o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Illira - 06-26-2014

Yay! Excellent news all around.

Question for the sake of clarity though: Are you only accepting commissions for FF14 characters? Or are you accepting commissions from other worlds as well?

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - cuideag - 06-26-2014

YEP. SENDING YOU A PM IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Oh MAN.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - ArmachiA - 06-26-2014

Hmmm HMMM I love this. I will be contacting you.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 03:59 PM)Illira Wrote: Yay! Excellent news all around.

Question for the sake of clarity though: Are you only accepting commissions for FF14 characters? Or are you accepting commissions from other worlds as well?

It doesn't have to be FF14 characters. It can be a portrait of any character you like. o/

Also - Xieveral asked if folks could pay for $15 for the sketch first and then pay $30 later to upgrade to the color version from the sketch. I am down for this. (Especially if you don't think its a huge deal to have the clean black lines and are okay with sketchy lines) I normally make a sketch before I jump into colors.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Ciel - 06-26-2014

Gorgeous work, as always. Smile  I will remember your commissions for a later date, but I'm kind of holding out for 3/4 and/or full body if it becomes available somewhere down the road.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 07-06-2014

Hello everyone! I'm back from my vacation. If you sent me a PM in regards to a commission and I haven't responded to it yet, please feel free to PM me again.

I have also updated the main post of this thread with an FAQ AND new prices for Waist-Up and Full Body commissions as some have requested.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Xydane - 07-06-2014

Will shoot you a PM on Mon. Sorry, was on a road trip for the past few days.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 07-06-2014

Psh, no need to apologise. Vacations are fun! o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 07-08-2014

[Image: osric.jpg]

Everyone's favorite smirking hyur from the Immortal Flames.