Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 07-25-2014

[Image: xydane.jpg]

The Unrelenting.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Zhavi - 07-25-2014

Your art continues to make me happy.

XYDANE, AT LAST YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! Big Grin

also, goddammit, add me to the list.

...quick question, what if I pay you to color something I've already done linework for?

....I have some art a friend was supposed to color but never did, and I am lazy and sad and has money.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Askier - 07-25-2014

The above picture is a "Flawless Victory" Smile

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Melkire - 07-25-2014

*drums and sumo call from Pokemon Stadium's Lickitung minigame*

XYDANE!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Roen - 07-25-2014

You know... I think you got his hair JUST right.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 07-25-2014

(07-25-2014, 12:17 PM)Zhavi Wrote: quick question, what if I pay you to color something I've already done linework for?

....I have some art a friend was supposed to color but never did, and I am lazy and sad and has money.

Hmm! I've never done that before! I guess the cost would just be the difference between the cost of a sketch and the cost of a painting as you'd be doing the sketch-phase for me. If you're up for that, let me know. o/

(07-25-2014, 12:26 PM)Roen Wrote: You know... I think you got his hair JUST right.

He has the same hairstyle as Tiergan, so I was very familiar with it. Smile (Plus now I can just steal from my own painting and change it white if I ever want to paint Tiergan from this angle. :V Fufufufufu~)

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Naunet - 07-25-2014

Your work is always so amazing. I dearly wish you were taking gil commissions again; I have so much of it! Being unemployed sucks. ;.;

Still, incredible art!

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 07-25-2014

I love that hairstyle. *cough*

So I now have a -very- good idea of what the bastard who hit Kage on the back of the head with a wooden plank Xydane looks like

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Aya - 07-25-2014

Woooooooow!

(07-25-2014, 12:17 PM)Zhavi Wrote: XYDANE, AT LAST YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! Big Grin

[Image: ava_xydane.jpg]

[Image: ava_lytha.jpg]

[Image: ava_roen.jpg]

[Image: ava_osric.jpg]

[Image: ava_seiko.jpg]

[Image: ava_poe.jpg]

[Image: ava_aysun.jpg]

Avatars for e'eryone if they'd like them! Also, if anyone else I've made a painting for in the past wants theirs cropped to avatar-size, let me know. o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Kage - 07-25-2014

... I need a solo-Kage portrait.

For reasons.

if I can get on that pending list, I'd love it xD

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nyx Ashkala - 07-25-2014

These are fantastic. If I weren't having to do my own commissions to make any money, I'd totally commission you x.x...

You're very inspirational.

(07-25-2014, 01:38 PM)ExKage Wrote: ... I need a solo-Kage portrait.

For reasons.

if I can get on that pending list, I'd love it xD

Added o/!

(07-25-2014, 01:46 PM)Aria Wrote: These are fantastic. If I weren't having to do my own commissions to make any money, I'd totally commission you x.x...

You're very inspirational.

Shucks - thank you! I feel the same way about a lot of folks on the forum. If the money I was getting weren't going straight to rent/bills/food, I would get so much art from everyone. ;A;

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Chika Ito - 07-25-2014

TAKE MY MONEY FOR THE LOVE OF EORZEAN GODS! ;~;

Could I possibly be put on a pending list too for when you open again/aren't so busy? Please?!

Added! Smile