Hydaelyn Role-Players
I am in need of some RP help. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I am in need of some RP help. (/showthread.php?tid=5512)

I am in need of some RP help. - Erik Mynhier - 11-16-2013

Let me explain, my guy Erik is above all, a military guy. His back story is soaked in the career in the service he picked for himself. So I made this RP FC just for me. I socialize through the LSs and had no need of the drama of a guild, or FC here. In fact the only reason I made one was for one small RP detail, in fact it seems petty as I write it here. I want to put my guild logo on my Immortal Flames uniform. That's it.

Now here is what I need help with. I have nearly gotten the FC to Rank3 on my own through fate leveling other classes and scoring HQ stuff when I mine, but it is taking forever. So here is what I ask. I know that if you are not a member of a FC, most times it means you don't want to be in one. But would some of you unattached folk be willing to join me Wednesday the 20th and join my FC for a few hours and run FATEs with me to quicken my pace to my goal of Rank 4?

This would really help me out and of course you could stay if you think the guild has a killer crest or leave as soon as I hit R-4, its up to you. Think of it as helping me fate grind.

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Maqali Qulaan - 11-16-2013

I can probably do this. I've good need of some grinding anyhow, and I'm not in an FC (and have none on the horizon). And Wednesday is my main day free of work too! It's like it's FATE that I help (see what I did there? Tongue).

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Ventus Zeruel - 11-16-2013

S'janna is very reliable, and a great RPer, so I think she'd be a good fit to help you out.
<3 love ya janna!

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Maqali Qulaan - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 01:14 AM)Ventus Zeruel Wrote: S'janna is very reliable, and a great RPer, so I think she'd be a good fit to help you out.
<3 love ya janna!
<3 ya Ventypoo!

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Kheni'to - 11-16-2013

Is there a specific minimum level we would need to be to help out?

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Roen - 11-16-2013

Ha! I think that's an awesome reason for your own FC!!
I would like to help out but I am guessing you do not need help of a lowbie.

RE: I am in need of some RP help. - Erik Mynhier - 11-17-2013

There is no limit in people. We can do up to 8 per fate party, and we can spread out to two groups if we go over. I think its something like:

1 FC character in a FATE = 3 points each per FATE

Full Party of 8, all FC members = 9 points per FATE, per FC member = 9 * 8 = 72 points

So as you can see with eight or more it won't take long. As for my young Paladin-in-training, come along as well. The points are the same whether you are Lv1 or Lv50. We don't even have to be in the same party, as long as you're a member, every FATE adds 3 points.

I am really grateful for you guys helping me out on this. I'm going to see if I can get you all alittle something as a gift, but I have to see how many there will be of you. Its hard to sell a full RP, no endgame FC, and I'm glad to have you guys in my little spy organization, even if you're only in to help, though I would be lying if I said having such kind people in my FC wouldn't be a joy, I get that you have places to go, things to do. I just want you all to know how grateful I really am.

I'll be on monday from about at least 8pm est until 4am est, so we can do the adds. We'll set a time once everyone is in for Wed.