Hydaelyn Role-Players
By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! (/showthread.php?tid=5563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Erik Mynhier - 11-20-2013

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/

SE has heard our RP prayers and has saw fit to grant us an emote that lets us lay as we sit. We will now be able to sleep, nap, be knocked out, a multitude of options this opens for us.

Thumbsup SE Thumbsup

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Twinflame - 11-20-2013

Nope. Can only be used on the beds in housing, and Miqo ladies pose for fashion shots instead of sleeping. I don't know who asked for that, but it wasn't me.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Erik Mynhier - 11-20-2013

*re-reads*

Damnit SE!

Got over excited, and forgot we had a /doze emote, I never use it.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Twinflame - 11-20-2013

I'm very sorry to have been the one to bring that to your attention. xD

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - J'ruzho - 11-20-2013

Wait what? Why do Miqo'te not look like they're at least trying to rest? Seriously should be two separate emotes, laying like she is and laying like the Lalafell is.

Already disappointing that you can ONLY do it in Inns. That was the fastest disappointment ever.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Kheni'to - 11-20-2013

Tsk! SE is racist against their own created race! Are Miqo'te ONLY to be their hawt cat people? I call for a march on..... Where is SE headquarters?

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Naunet - 11-20-2013

Eeyup. I'm not too pleased with Sqee on this one.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - LiadansWhisper - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 06:34 PM)J Wrote: Wait what? Why do Miqo'te not look like they're at least trying to rest? Seriously should be two separate emotes, laying like she is and laying like the Lalafell is.

Already disappointing that you can ONLY do it in Inns. That was the fastest disappointment ever.

I'm gonna guess they did it to prevent "untoward" situations.

Maybe.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Kailia - 11-20-2013

I for one adore the miqo'te resting emote. They aren't asleep. They are just laying in bed resting. Now if they made a /sleep emote, yeah I can see laying down like when we are logging out at the inn. If anything I think /doze[1] should be /relax instead.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Ildur - 11-20-2013

For being so worried about players making inappropiate imagery with the emotes, they sure gave Miqo'te women a pose that has a lot of potential for creating those. Just add a male and have him /grovel or /kneel above her and you have an instant inappropiate image.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Illira - 11-20-2013

It should also be noted that they decided to dress the Miqo'te in a bikini for the screenshot and left the Lalafel fully dressed.

But yeah, I wasn't too happy with this 'improvement'.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - C'kayah Polaali - 11-20-2013

I'm personally hoping this means that I can dress C'kayah in a bikini and he'll /doze in that pose. If that's the case, I'll organize a "Tias of Hydaelyn" calendar.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Edgar - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 07:42 PM)K'ailia Wrote: I for one adore the miqo'te resting emote. They aren't asleep. They are just laying in bed resting. Now if they made a /sleep emote, yeah I can see laying down like when we are logging out at the inn. If anything I think /doze[1] should be /relax instead.

This. I'm so sick of seeing people complain about the "sexualization" of the Miqo'te. If it were the Roe or Lala doing this you'd all be bitching just the same. It's irritating.

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - Jomoru - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 09:29 PM)C Wrote: I'm personally hoping this means that I can dress C'kayah in a bikini and he'll /doze in that pose. If that's the case, I'll organize a "Tias of Hydaelyn" calendar.

Well they did give out a bunch of mankinis for the summer event!

RE: By the Twelve! We are getting /doze in 2.1! - J'ruzho - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 09:29 PM)C Wrote: I'm personally hoping this means that I can dress C'kayah in a bikini and he'll /doze in that pose. If that's the case, I'll organize a "Tias of Hydaelyn" calendar.
Y'know what, I find this idea hilarious and awesome. Find some way to talk J'ruzho into it if you do this, I'm totally game.

Although now he needs a swimsuit...

(11-20-2013, 10:23 PM)Edgar Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 07:42 PM)K'ailia Wrote: I for one adore the miqo'te resting emote. They aren't asleep. They are just laying in bed resting. Now if they made a /sleep emote, yeah I can see laying down like when we are logging out at the inn. If anything I think /doze[1] should be /relax instead.

This. I'm so sick of seeing people complain about the "sexualization" of the Miqo'te. If it were the Roe or Lala doing this you'd all be bitching just the same. It's irritating.
Honestly it wouldn't bug me at all if it was treated the same for each race. But whatever, it doesn't even matter, because you can't bring people into your room at the inn...

Wait, I just realized something. Player housing! Isn't that going to be a thing? This'll probably work there as well, if it ends up being made.