Hydaelyn Role-Players
Senna Maham - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Senna Maham (/showthread.php?tid=5712)

Senna Maham - Kosetsu - 12-06-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Senna Maham
  • Primary character: Uh, right up there.
  • Linkshells: None yet.
  • Primary RP linkshell: Ditto.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm inclined to say heavy. Even though I'm still leveling up my character, roleplaying would be my top priority. I'd often be inclined to set some time apart for RP even if I'm caught up in doing something else at that time.
    Unless that would compromise a group I'd be a part of or something like that, of course. That'd be rude!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I've made my character in such a way that she in nine out of ten times, she would do her best as to not cause any permanent harm to the opponent PC.
    However, I'm quite willing to let combat have further consequences, when properly discussed OOCly beforehand. As long as both parties treat each other respectfully I see no reason why things would go wrong.

• Views on IC romance:
    Eh, I tend to be kind of careful on this one. It's not like I would avoid it as a player. Nor would my character avoid it, necessarily.
    I guess that if things are allowed to progress in a natural way, I'd be up for it. But I'm not going to just toss my character's heart around. I'm just kinda cautious, that's all. Smile

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    This is more along the lines of absolute necessity for roleplaying. The essence of roleplaying to me is that you interact with one another. Taking action towards another player and reacting to other players. All that kind of jazz.
    So yeah, I'm all up for having my character make friends!

• Views on lore:
    I do my utmost best to adhere to the lore. Though I wouldn't be surprised if I'd be making some mistakes from time to time. And I guess the same goes for others.
    I'm just less of a fan when someone want to play as some Twilight vampire or Sanic the Hegehog within the setting of Final Fantasy XIV. But I doubt anyone around here has such aspirations for their characters, right? Right?!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Well, /say is always IC to me unless specifically stated otherwise. Wether /linkshell is IC or OOC would be up to the people in the linkshell I'd say. So I'll just adapt to that. And I guess /tell can be used in a similar way as linkshell chat, so I'll leave that up to the one I'm talking to as well then.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: CET / UTC +1
  • Contact info: You can send me a private message here or contact me in-game. I tend to be online during weekdays between 20:30 and 0:30 CET usually. So that would be from 2:30 pm 'till 6:30 pm to you trans-atlanteans. I tend to be less reliable in my timing during the weekends, though. That usually makes it easier for me to interact with non-European folk in the game.

Anyway, be sure to say hi to me/my character when you see me around! Or not, that's entirely up to you! Most people around here have the legal right to make their own choices after all, and that's great-