Hydaelyn Role-Players
(Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: (Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. (/showthread.php?tid=5715)

(Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - Enzo - 12-06-2013

A friend suggested this was something I should do so I thought I would give it a try. My character is a Miqo'te who comes from Ishgard. I was raised in a family where the first son always becomes a Dragoon and is trained extensively. In an effort to abandon their tribal past they gave up their name and took up a new one called Kiromeda so as to fit in with the civilized society of Ishgard. My name Xefjord Kiromeda and I was the first and only son of my family. My mother became infertile afterwards and could have no more kids afterwards. I was born with cereleum eye and my father believed I could tough it out and become stronger. But I couldn't and it made it very hard to train me. In an attempt to restore his honor my father tried to kill me by abandoning me out in the cold of coerthas and to forget about me. My mother disagreed and left to never be seen again. Afterwards My father took up a new wife and had two daughters. Sense I created this character this was all merely back story but someone suggested I make a post on the forums and have people actually RP as these characters so I thought I would give it a shot for those who wanted to. My family is reknown for having purple eyes and blue hair. any variety of that is fine (I imagine it will not be the exact same as mine and thats fine.) Options that are open are my Father, Mother, and two sisters. We are all keepers of the moon miqo'te. (Some variation can be allowed like a mix breed of keeper and seeker for my sisters if you want) Last name of Kiromeda would not hurt.

Father: Is very honor bound and a very strong Dragoon. He abandon me in a attempt to restore his honor in failing to train me. He is a very cold person with a superiority complex. And will take drastic measures to keep his twisted sense of honor. He has blue hair with grey/white highlights (He is getting old) and deep purple eyes.

Mother: My biological mother disagreed with my father and ditched to never be seen again after he abandon me. Feel free to play this character however you, like looks just need to be bluish hair. I also imagine there is some hatred for the fathers outrageous actions.

Sister 1 and 2: Both of my sisters abandon my Father after learning of his crazy actions towards his son. Not liking his inconsiderate and crazy attitude to begin with in an attempt to find me and get away. They both DID eventually find me and we kind of take care of each other (I will fill in more on current events if someone wants to take this role) Anyway. Needs to be a Miqo'te. Both sisters will obviously be younger than me. I would kind of prefer both sisters be very different from each other (one is shy while the other is outgoing. ect.) for the sake of making things interesting XD. Both agreed on the common goal to escape my father and find me though. Not too picky on looks or personality (For the fact my fathers new wife could be any kind of miqo'te and who know what personality/appearance they might recieve.) Just need to dislike my father enough to leave and find me lol.

If you have any questions please ask. If you feel you want to do a role feel free to say so and say how you want to do it. Thanks. Also if you want to get involved in my RP in a way other than these four roles feel free to tell me and we can talk about it. :3 Thanks. I am a frequent RPer and while inactive on these forums I check it often.

RE: (Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - TrauenDoshitoka - 12-06-2013

I am part of Xefjord's current guild 'Hanei no Kishi'. He is a good roleplayer but very unknown in the community of Gilgamesh. Mainly because he stays in character (Rarely talks to anyone and is pretty scared of large groups.) but if someone like a family could come in, it would really help to get him more involved with other people. (Especially for a guildmaster, Because I do most of the recruiting.) Just upvoting this post, I would get involved if I weren't already part of his guild as another person.

RE: (Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - Enzo - 12-07-2013

42 views and no applications,questions, or comments. (Excluding Trauen sense he is my friend) X_X Even helpful advice is appreciated as to how I can improve my RP. Anyone?

RE: (Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - Gideon Aryeh - 12-07-2013

Honestly I'd say its a bit complicated and while I don't think the story is bad or anything I will say that it is very involved and seems to come off as if it does not allow alot of room for people to stretch their arms in. I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying allow more legroom.

I also have a question maybe I missed the answer but how was he born with such an eye as the one mentioned? How could something like that be put into a baby? I would say if anything go with him receiving the eye later on as he was growing up. You could put in a great reason why in there and link the father to it. Perhaps he lost it in a dragon attack and father got it, perhaps something else happened that got him that eye. To simply be born with it is a bit too easy, and comes off as unrealistic.

A good way to improve roleplaying is by not trying to do too much all at once. Its better to have some things develop over time.

RE: (Gilgamesh) Lf someone to RP my family for my RP. - Enzo - 12-07-2013

Well about the affliction. It is not really something i had right as I was born. I just meant in infancy I acquired the affliction. It is a sickness, a disease. There is not really a way I can get it too easily. It just happens. Anyway I was not really requesting that I get someone to take up a role right away I was just thinking there would be more talk. This forum is smaller than I thought it was or people just get on at a very different time then when I am on. I wonder what you mean by more leg room. I thought I was pretty lax. Just needs to be a miqo'te with blue hair and one or two major traits. :/ I did state preferences but they are definitely not required.