Hydaelyn Role-Players
Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Field Medic (IC Training Event) (/showthread.php?tid=5718)

Pages: 1 2

Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Lum Delume - 12-06-2013

To All Concerned:

Let it be known that I shall host a clinic where the adventurous may learn rudimentary basics of treating field trauma.  We will examine actual wounds and ailments received  by individuals deployed in hostile situations.  What you see may shock you and leave you with morbid feelings on the fleeting nature of life and a keen sense of your own mortality.  This class is not recommended for children or the very elderly.

If interested, you may respond for an appointment via mail or simply show up on the twenty second sun of the sixth umbral moon.  I look forward to our future rendezvous.

~Lum Delume

===

((I’m planning an IC RP session where I will teach whoever shows up a few basic things about being a field medic.  Sounds dull?  It won’t be.  You will marvel at the fun to be had!

WHERE:  Hermits Hovel (Outer La Noscea near Camp Overlook)
WHEN:  Sunday, December 22 at 9:00 pm EST (GMT -5:00)
WHO:  Me and anyone I can convince to join!  Expect a running list to be added in the future!))

Tentative Attendees
Lum Delume
Daphine Rysen
K'ailia Yohko
Armi Alliando
Lukas Valenwood
The Paladin Vashir
Magellan
Anelia Sadowyn
Ellion Goto

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - TheBlob - 12-08-2013

((
I play one of my toons as a budding chirurgeon but her mentor is now too busy for her. If knowledge is to be had, she'll be there! Big Grin Sounds fun! I'll mark it on the calendar! 
))

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Kailia - 12-08-2013

I will see if I can make it Smile

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Lum Delume - 12-18-2013

((Small bump to remind everyone this is happening.  With the new patch content I'm not sure how much real interest we have, but I'll be in position and ready for the event on time.  If no one shows up in the first 20 minutes or so I may wait and try again a different time.

I never like to put a hard cap on RP events, but I don't plan to take up your whole evening.  Plan to spend one to two hours, or maybe more if it explodes into something awesome.  Thanks for reading!))

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Asgarn - 12-19-2013

Hey! If you'll have me, I'll see if I can attend. Fits my character rather well, after all. Smile If you could put me down as tentative, however, as due to timezone differences and the holiday season being a rather busy time... I can promise nothing. Cry But I will try and look forward to your event! ^_^

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - No Longer Exists - 12-19-2013

(THIS IS SO MUCH WIN!

Seriously, Lum is my new hero. A fresh RP event with an IC purpose!
And it couldn't have come at a better time. My grumpy Paladin has been considering the medical arts since he "gained" his rudimentary healing powahs. Lukas shall be there.)

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Tiergan - 12-19-2013

Bringing along my grumpy Paladin (::Grumpy-Paladin-fistbumps Black Hat:: ) - poor guy doesn't know a damn thing about healing magic, but is interested in knowing how to mend wounds for the obvious benefits.

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Magellan - 12-19-2013

I will certainly try to make it on one of my two healer characters Smile

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - No Longer Exists - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 12:05 PM)Tiergan Wrote: Bringing along my grumpy Paladin (::Grumpy-Paladin-fistbumps Black Hat:: ) - poor guy doesn't know a damn thing about healing magic, but is interested in knowing how to mend wounds for the obvious benefits.

*Grumpy-Paladin-Fistbumps back* Nice! Looking forward to it.

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Aldotsk - 12-19-2013

Arcadeus will be interested to participate in this.

I will send Anelia and some other members to this event to learn few more things.

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Lum Delume - 12-22-2013

One final bump as this is happening tonight.

Looks like a pretty good potential turn out.

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Lum Delume - 12-22-2013

Thanks to everyone who attended my event!  I might try planning more in the future!

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - Faye - 12-23-2013

I definitely like the idea! Smile Faye will hopefully attend.

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - TheBlob - 12-23-2013

It was fun!
Daphine definitely had something to talk about later. lol

RE: Field Medic (IC Training Event) - ArmachiA - 12-23-2013

It was a lot of fun, I really liked the animal idea!