Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ruran Vas - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ruran Vas (/showthread.php?tid=5771)

Ruran Vas - Ruran - 12-11-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Ruran Vas  & Others
  • Primary character: Ruran Vas
  • OOC Linkshells: The Reprieve, Heavy RP-OOC, Open RP, C&L and Fam
  • IC Linkshells: Smokescreen, The Matron's Reach
  • Primary RP linkshell: The Reprieve
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium-Heavy. Most of my ingame time consists of RP, and I put a lot of effort into working on my character even when not online. But there are evenings when I simply want to unwind and just catch up on some PvE. ¦D

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Combat's pretty neat. I don't mind either free-form or rolls, whatever works! Injuries must be decided on my own terms, but I try to be as fair as possible in fights. I'm usually pretty down with giving my characters some sweet scars.

• Views on IC romance:
    Also pretty neat. It's not what I'm pursuing, but if it happens along the way, so it goes. Some characters are easier to romance than others, and it may take some time to reach that point. I'm not in any rush, and I refuse to force it. I have zero tolerance for IC/OOC bleeding.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Depends on the character. Ruran and Atreus could have childhood friends from their hometown. Madoc could know people from his old mercenary group, but his blood-ties are long gone. Emerlain could have colleagues, childhood friends, family, or clients. The Venha Clan is always looking for more family. The list goes on!

• Views on lore:
    I try to follow the lore as closely as possible and will do research on a certain aspect when it's available. But there's a lot that isn't explained, and I'm open to creative ideas and filling of the gaps. Just nothing too over the top or blatantly against established lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    It all depends on context. I tend to stick to /say and /em. I may also use /tell if my character is next to you and literally whispering. I don't really use /yell or /shout IC unless requested (ie, events).
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST/GMT-5
  • Contact info: Discord - Ramzir#5345

RE: Ruran Vas - Ruran - 08-23-2016

Don't mind me, just dragging this up from the depths of page 28 in order to give it a much-needed overhaul!

RE: Ruran Vas - Ruran - 02-24-2017

A friendly bump plus a few updates:
  • Switched up the alts, removing Tamuh/Atreus and putting a little more focus on Emerlain Moreau and P'sain Tia.
  • Linkshells updated!
  • Finished RPC profiles for all! (haha it's never over)

RE: Ruran Vas - Ruran - 08-11-2017

Oh dang been a while, here's a little bump, hello again.
  • Got rid of listing alts altogether because what is an alt I mean really. Now just links to my Roster!
  • General housecleaning on Linkshells and RP Styles.