Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Balmung role player looking for more friends. (/showthread.php?tid=5829)

Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Mimiko - 12-16-2013

Hello there! Just like the title says I'm a role player on Balmung server.  I consider myself a beginner role player even though I've been doing it on other games.  I find it's a fun time between grinding and adds more life to the game. I'll try not to say too much about my character on here. Figured it will come out in the rp.  I'm currently in a Rp FC , and they are a fun group when they are around I'm not high level enough to run the dungeons so that leaves me time on my hands. Big Grin   I tend to walk around Cost Del Sol and Limsa Lominsa often when I'm not leveling. So if you want to make another friend please stop by and say hello. I have to add this next part please no erp stuff. I'm not gonna look down on people who do, it's just something I'm not in to.

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Erik Mynhier - 12-16-2013

Can always use a new friend add me tomorrow if you like.

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Mimiko - 12-16-2013

Sounds good! I'll do that.

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Dante Abigor - 12-17-2013

Add me too I love moar friendlies!

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Siha - 12-17-2013

Feel free to add me on any of my alts, Siha is a Limsa girl herself so I'm sure the two would get along. Nalani is just generally gentle with anyone she meets and although somewhat shy can be quite friendly after the initial hello. As for my other two girls they're acquired tastes since one is notably a grump (A'ahdra), while the other is just kind of morally unsound and prone to getting people in trouble for fun (L'Tao).

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Erik Mynhier - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 01:39 AM)Siha Xinkei Wrote: Feel free to add me on any of my alts, Siha is a Limsa girl herself so I'm sure the two would get along. Nalani is just generally gentle with anyone she meets and although somewhat shy can be quite friendly after the initial hello. As for my other two girls they're acquired tastes since one is notably a grump (A'ahdra), while the other is just kind of morally unsound and prone to getting people in trouble for fun (L'Tao).

You know Siha I think of you as my besty in this game and I can't even keep up with all your alts.

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - C'kayah Polaali - 12-17-2013

I know, right? Sometimes I wonder if I'll discover that everyone I RP with in the game is actually Siha...

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Tla - 12-17-2013

Feel free to add me both on my main (T'lamila Sheqa) and my alts (Noreen Wheeler and Sihel Nelhan)! The alts have never seen much play but I'm giving them more space now so thought I'd name them ^^

RE: Balmung role player looking for more friends. - Faye - 12-17-2013

I'm always glad to make new friends! Feel free to add me and/or say hello if you ever see me around!