Hydaelyn Role-Players
(Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members (/showthread.php?tid=5987)

(Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Faye - 12-30-2013

I see lots of linkshells or little regimens for the Immortal Flames on Balmung, but I haven't happened across anything for the Order of the Twin Adder, and I could use a group for my character's plot (she is not necessarily an actual member, but she does assist with their work). Are there any existing Twin Adder linkshells or groups? If not, and if there is interest, I probably don't have enough time to lead one, but I can certainly help make one. If anyone already has a group for the Twin Adder, or if anyone is interested in joining/making one, please post here, private message me, or contact me in game. Thank you for reading!

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Eva - 12-30-2013

There was Everwatch in 1.0, which disbanded.  I have heard another group shouting (in Mor Dhona I think) that is comprised of members of the Twin Adders, however offhand I cannot recall the name.  I think they were an RP group though, or at least RP-friendly, and I pondered joining myself if it was a LS.  I know that's not much help, but if I hear them shouting again I'll try and bump this thread.  Mostly just wanted to say that I think such a group is out there.

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - TheLastCandle - 12-30-2013

I don't have a group, but I do roleplay Yvelont as a member of the Order and would be interested in helping start one. Wiki link is below if you're interested, Faye. Smile

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Tla - 12-31-2013

There is Gridanian Surveyors, an FC+LSs  based on Adders here.
Apart from that, I was short ago surveying for interest for forming an Adders LS and had a bunch of interested people, but like you I don't have the time to lead one. 
If we make it, an FC-detatched LS, I'm in it so, since it was already in my books.

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Sini'to Shadar - 12-31-2013

Same here, i would be interested in an Adders LS.

Apart from being a scholar, being an Officer in one of the companys was big part of my character. Since i let him change from Maelstrom to adders recently, im quite interested in Adders RP.

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Anzio - 01-01-2014

I swore someone was shouting for an Adders LS + FC while I was doing dailies the other day... I forget the name though. It may very well have been the Surveyors as were mentioned before.

Also, there's more Flame shells than the Yataghans? Do tell...

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - LiadansWhisper - 01-01-2014

Liadan is a member of the Twin Adders, but my Free Company is not ICly affiliated with them.

RE: (Balmung) Looking for Order of the Twin Adder members - Dubs - 01-01-2014

B'jaern is a member of the Adders though he's bypassing some PTSD. He's currently MIA running around atm. Most of his background centers around the following units: White Wolves, White Rams, Blue Badgers and though not necessarily part of the Adders the God's Quiver. Feel free to send me a tell to discuss.